The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Anyone talk about how after that crowd funding campaign ended and he surpassed his goal, this nikka coming on his show with Robert Troutman equipment and MPC machines and shyt.... I know he's still gonna produce the documentary, but I just found it funny this nikka be on his show playing with his new toys ....

Next week he'll have some new Grocery Outlet puppets dipped in the latest spring gear from Crazy 8 & Baby Gap
puppets-footer.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Anyone talk about how after that crowd funding campaign ended and he surpassed his goal, this nikka coming on his show with Robert Troutman equipment and MPC machines and shyt.... I know he's still gonna produce the documentary, but I just found it funny this nikka be on his show playing with his new toys ....

You think all of his income comes from crowd funding? :comeon:

I'm not a Tariq defender, he might be skimming of the top, but do does a lot of lectures, has active books and movies on Amazon with no CAC middlemen. I'm sure he has enough to get a 1000$ MPC

Tariq also owns Real Estate that he rents out to people. So he making money from that.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:lolbron: I said 2 months ago...

shyt, he needs to worry about Keyboard Musician and that stripper he ran from at his lecture more than white supremacists.

If dude is just a troll, why did he get so upset? :sas2:

@Off Emerald..
Marcus got something to hide I guess:yeshrug:

:mjlol:

Lmaoooooooo breh get the fukk Lolol this shyt hilarious !!!

" :damn: what kinda grown ass man admits to being ashy "

:mjlol:

:what:

No way he went on that rant with a straight face .

Yeah I browsed that Keyboard Musician's YouTube channel a while back, You can tell he's a dusty nikka.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex