The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I think they go by keystrokes and have a database where certain words or phrases sets off red flags. That "kill all black people" in caps lead me to believe this. Plus Tariq's page is always getting shut down so they probably like "welp, this nikka is wylin again, time for another timeout" :manny:
I put a pair of Flex boots on it tht Tariq prolly know that shyt too :pachaha:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
I hope nikkaz who have Mediums start to communicate amonst other. The wires might be gettin spliced soon

Media is a incredibly powerful resource for a group. Just letting anything thru your gate is an open invitation to infiltration and vulnerablility to other groups. It can produce Doubt in someone's mind, particularly to the uninformed

This concept we know of free speech will be even more constricted soon, more than it is today. The only ones you'll see or hear about are the white ones and the black ones who speak to their dialect.

Trump showed you that with Ross and YG. Clinton will be no different. Don't get caught up in that hype. That's that Cullen Bohannon shyt

Narrative around something is really important. It creates an energy. Thats all you need to move the crowd. The crowd aint gotta be active but if they know what they know then thats all that matters. You influenced them for future decisions and ideas. Dont act like that aint somethin that people do. U know a muthafukka dont think. U c it everyday

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I think they go by keystrokes and have a database where certain words or phrases sets off red flags. That "kill all black people" in caps lead me to believe this. Plus Tariq's page is always getting shut down so they probably like "welp, this nikka is wylin again, time for another timeout" :manny:
why does facebook have a proclivity towards shutting down any real pro black anti racist posts?
:patrice:

i had them offer me a job in their nyc office for a contract...

just due to the racism from that site and their own staff in regards to #alllivesmatter I had to go by my principles and turn it down.

:snoop:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'm using his app when it comes out.

Mark Ass Cacaberg needs to log on the Coli to catch these negs.
In a period of like 7 years...facebook hired 7 black people....

I've been telling yall the tech industry is racist...specifically anti-black!

they tryna to develop technology to use against us but you dont hear me though (Game over....who they want? flip flip flip...)

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
In a period of like 7 years...facebook hired 7 black people....

I've been telling yall the tech industry is racist...specifically anti-black!

they tryna to develop technology to use against us but you dont hear me though (Game over....who they want? flip flip flip...)
Facebook is unapologetic which makes it worse and we blindly support them
If you took the facebook job you could have had some serious intel on them ...

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:Does Tariq know folks can report his shyt? Its not facebook arbitrarily doing it(There are BILLIONS of profiles...), fools are taking out time to hop on his page
and report his content repeatedly. Good thing her working on his own platform, cause his speech isn't at all hateful, but enough reports and you can sabotage an entire movement:francis:

@bdizzle are the Flex Steppers suede, broham? I'm thinking about styling on some cats around the way who with that hotep talk.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I told yall to watch out for the internet takeover. The U.S is handing over the "keys" to the Internet as we know it to the U.N. in October.

#StayDistracted
Yup. He didn't do anything to warrant a suspension but it just shows you that the powers that be are waaaaaay deep into this current conversation in the community.

Even Twitter censored out the name of the Nazi cop from Texas who got shot