☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I guess, but it's one thing to make an honest mistake and another thing to have had some feelings for someone for a while and letting it out, IMO her tone was as if she has always had a certain feeling on Tariq.
Thing is, posters like @marcuz @jilla82 and @Mephistopheles stay trying to trot out these same stupid arguments against Tariq when he keeps everything above board.

He literally broke everything down and they should have no argument after this

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Thing is, posters like @marcuz @jilla82 and @Mephistopheles stay trying to trot out these same stupid arguments against Tariq when he keeps everything above board.

The simple fact is, nobody who has accomplished something spends their time bashing another/calling someone a fraud. Literally in every field: sports, music, politics, etc. You never saw MJ hating on someone, it's always the cat on the scrub team that hasn't done anything talking about "man dude aint nice". Typically when people have accomplished something they will simply say "I dont really mess with dude" and keep it moving, but when people go on long rants about how someone is a fraud or whatever they typically are peons.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

I don't give a shyt about your human masturbatory aid/father figure Tariq Nasheed. Please don't tag me in your threads about him. I have no interest in reading them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't give a shyt about your human masturbatory aid/father figure Tariq Nasheed. Please don't tag me in your threads about him. I have no interest in reading them.
Like I thought.

Mind you, no one worships dude. I find him entertaining and bearing a generally positive message in an approachable light.

Seems that you can't separate casual support from religious devotion.

Let's focus on the issues though:sas1:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's not bring up your post history :duck:

Still waiting for you to call in tho :sas2:
call up for what, you banana deepthroater? bring up my post history, its consistent unlike your flip flopping ass

for as much fake dikkriding that you do, i'll bet anything that you have not contributed 1 dime to hisHC4 kickstarter and you dont have a copy of HC3 in your house.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
call up for what, you banana deepthroater? bring up my post history, its consistent unlike your flip flopping ass

for as much fake dikkriding that you do, i'll bet anything that you have not contributed 1 dime to hisHC4 kickstarter and you dont have a copy of HC3 in your house.
1. I donated
2. I have all three DVDs

And what makes me a flip-flopper?

And what does ANYTHING you have said have to do with your pathological campaign against Tariq?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. I donated
2. I have all three DVDs

And what makes me a flip-flopper?

And what does ANYTHING you have said have to do with your pathological campaign against Tariq?

:duck: post a pic of the dvd & donation right now

you flip flop over any and everything, including your initial support of tariq. fake ass pro-black militant, what pathological campaign? you mean me vehemently disagreeing with the one drop rule?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:duck: post a pic of the dvd & donation right now

you flip flop over any and everything, including your initial support of tariq. fake ass pro-black militant, what pathological campaign? you mean me vehemently disagreeing with the one drop rule?
I criticize Tariq all the time...and support him on my own terms. You don't define that.

And no one supports the one-drop rule. We disagree with its use to justify white supremacy.