The Tariq Nasheed Thread

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
B-gJnZlCUAAeNGi.jpg
50% of her ancestors are white (probably more like 60%), so what's the problem?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So, that Zaza chick tried to say some shyt. :mjlol:
She did.

On certain subjects tariq couldn't fukk with the queen on his Best day

But shes still a female, not to sound sexist... but her female logic took a hold of her... even prof. Griff n dem got silent when she did it.

Me n my girl were watching like:francis:

But tariq can't destroy her like he does others cuz she rolls with the respected men...

Plus shes a house of konscious hotep Dusty nikkas destroyer.

I hope they don't end up w beef...

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a pretty good conversation.

Yup. These brothers are showing us how it's done real time. Tariq putting the social aspect and Jason the economic one. I just take notes and add it to my arsenal of knowledge. We got a nice little community going where we can fund a lot of shyt. Just waiting on nikkas to step up with some legit tangible ideas.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like both Tariq and Zaza. I hope they work it out. And yeah Tariq was roasting those hotep nikkas:dead: His impression of cacs doing phone sex :dead::dead::dead:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Zaza cool to a degree, you have to realize, she ain't about action unless it's her son which she constantly talks about. I got no issues with the Hoteps, no one really cares about them. Not about action and too extreme for cacs to use them v. Tariq.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I would think Zaza was smarter than that, you saw Griff was on that :whoa: "next subject"

She talking about checking folks, but how can you check someone what they aren't claiming to be something they aren't, and in all honesty, Griff has more credentials to be checking folks, Zaza hasn't done anything tangible. I have respect for her, but that whole thing was some Smart Dumb N*gga steeze. I don't get how you couldn't see the satire in the memes, and if it really was an issue, why not call out every meme which is so called "negative"?
:sas2:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
shyt was hilarious and well deserved. We out here busting our asses trying to get businesses off the ground to add to our collective community and these hotep nikkas just circle jerk history facts and talk shyt.
Word

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I would think Zaza was smarter than that, you saw Griff was on that :whoa: "next subject"

She talking about checking folks, but how can you check someone what they aren't claiming to be something they aren't, and in all honesty, Griff has more credentials to be checking folks, Zaza hasn't done anything tangible. I have respect for her, but that whole thing was some Smart Dumb N*gga steeze. I don't get how you couldn't see the satire in the memes, and if it really was an issue, why not call out every meme which is so called "negative"?
:sas2:
Sister made a mistake.. shes still illl

But those brothers need to educate her a lil.. you always have to make sure your sister isnt gonna allow her natures to embarrass you.
Happens all the time

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

But those brothers need to educate her a lil.. you always have to make sure your sister isnt gonna allow her natures to embarrass you.
Happens all the time

Happens all the time

I guess, but it's one thing to make an honest mistake and another thing to have had some feelings for someone for a while and letting it out, IMO her tone was as if she has always had a certain feeling on Tariq.