The Tariq Nasheed Thread

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tommy sotomayor is a fakkit bytch booy, that clown is a loser and beefs with everybody.

fukk him and what he stands for.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

pcjfU.gif

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
This nikka Tommy is really pathetic.

http://sotomayortv.com/hccarmex1000/

unnamed-3-300x225.jpg

Now I am only posting this photo because when a nikka says he had nothing to do with me and dont f*ck with me like that its funny that I heard of him because he said he liked my work. I have never been a fan of mack lessons, dont know what mack lessons are and you have never ever heard me reference mack lessons or anything from it. Now if he wrote a book called lame lessons then yeah I would read that because I am lame. I have never ever said I was no damn mack and if i claimed to be a mack then I wouldnt be trying to teach black history and go in on white supremacy because white supremacy would be backing a black man who talks about mackin’

The smackin mack!

But anyway, this along with coming to my house after doing the radio interview with Zo and me to do the whole show on my patio in LA is more poof of how much dude hates my guts right? I mean its obvious he cant stand me. He had 1000 reason to. Now the only reason I am saying something back is because this fool when on this homo rant about me and last I checked, MACKS dont talk like that! Then talk about how he dont youtube but how hes gonna start youtubin..lol hilarious! This is why these nikkaz will not debate intelligent people!

Last i checked, macks wouldn’t need to pretend that a man who supported him was somehow gay for it unless he himself was gay which means I was supporting a gay cause! Now if you dont like me and want to go in on me I was expecting a more thoughtful response but I am sure you and The Logo will be working on some featurette trying to go back at me complete with script and all so I will look forward to it but never ever speak of the dome again son because your homo rant didnt expose me. It exposed yourself!

Now I am done! I BUILT ME…. KNOW THAT! What dude did and said was childish and there was no reason for it! Like I said, I expected more than a bunch of gay references from a so called PIMP & MACK!