The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm about to listen to the playback but I'm a little disappointed the show was only 2 hrs tonight after no podcast on Weds and a short show last sunday. Yeah I know a nicca sounds spolied, but Tariq has been lacin us with heat the past few months and tariqradio #40 was one of his best yet. I had that episode bumpin while pumpin my gas at Costco in Marina del Rey. Had quite a few cacs :merchant:

Daps
:mjlol:not surprised by bros actions at all.

Proof is in the pudding, he's just using you fools for $$$...there's a battle going on and this nikka takes a nap. While our people are going to be vilified by 6am.

Tariq Nasheed , while meaning "well", is just another opprutunist. He's no diferent than Al Sharpton, except he knows how to work technology.

:ufdup:

Don't you dare make any good points about their messiah tariq. On this site that's like punching an old lady in the face.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tommy stated on his show last night he gonna make a new video apologizing to white people and the police because of the riots.:beli:
so what. why do you keep posting info about him on here? its clear you're a fan in secret.