Bushed
Daps

Tariq said there'd be a wall for tributes and he delivered :manny:
Fp6eps2aYAAQOaY

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A commercial script for a night club called Hidden History Barrel of Chuckles hosted by Tariq Nasheed

[The scene opens with a dimly lit nightclub, the Hidden History Barrel of Chuckles. People are milling about, talking and laughing, as the smooth sounds of jazz music play in the background. Suddenly, a spotlight shines on a stage, and Tariq Nasheed steps up to the microphone.]

Tariq: Welcome, welcome, welcome, ladies and gentlemen! I'm Tariq Nasheed, and I'm here to bring you a night of laughter, history, and good vibes. Are you ready to have some fun?

[The crowd cheers.]

Tariq: Alright then, let's get started. First up, we've got the hilarious comedian, Janelle James. She's been featured on Comedy Central, Netflix, and HBO, and tonight she's here to make you laugh like you've never laughed before.

[Janelle takes the stage and starts her act, cracking jokes about everything from politics to pop culture. The crowd is in stitches, clapping and cheering after each punchline.]

Tariq: Wasn't that great? Janelle James, everyone! But now, it's time for the hidden history part of our show. You see, we believe that comedy and history go hand in hand, and that's why we're bringing you some little-known facts that will blow your mind.

[The lights dim, and a spotlight shines on Tariq as he begins to speak.]

Tariq: Did you know that the first recorded stand-up comedian was a man named Artemus Ward, who performed in the mid-1800s? Or that the first African American to host a network late-night talk show was Arsenio Hall? These are the kinds of hidden history facts that we want to share with you here at the Hidden History Barrel of Chuckles.

[The lights come back up, and Tariq introduces the next comedian.]

Tariq: Our next comedian is one of the funniest people I know, and he's here to keep the laughs coming. Please welcome, Roy Wood Jr.!

[Roy takes the stage, and the crowd goes wild. He delivers a side-splitting routine that has everyone rolling in the aisles.]

Tariq: Alright, that's our show for tonight. Thank you all for coming out to the Hidden History Barrel of Chuckles, where we combine comedy and history for a night you won't forget. Until next time, keep laughing and learning!

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starts at the 27 min mark
He doesn't believe any of that. His job is to suppress the black vote, so he constantly puts out narratives aimed at alienating black voters from the democratic party.

Dchris14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I feel like there's some people who will always treat any black politician with bad faith no matter what they do. These two fought for gun control, were willing to get expelled from their positions to stand against the issue, and are continuing to advocate for kids being kept safe. Justin Jones literally stood on the podium and called out his peers for their corruption without a second thought. Instead of focusing on their good intentions, his first thought is LGBTQ? :hhh:

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
He doesn't believe any of that. His job is to suppress the black vote, so he constantly puts out narratives aimed at alienating black voters from the democratic party.

Skimming through the comments right now and all I can say is that I hope they're bots. Seems like they bought it hook, line, and sinker