The Tariq Nasheed Thread

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
SMH, it’s serious Black filmmakers that have been working on this kinda stuff only to receive little monetary support from the community. Super disheartening to see.
All the profits, none of the costs. Could have at least been investors instead of donations.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I don't donate to his projects, that whole premise is silly to me. But I'm actually kinda excited about this one. Still aint "donate", but being that the preview had me and the fam in TEARS, i cant wait to stream the finished product.

Obligatory: tethers furious! :umad:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Tariq delivers, but to think he doesn't skim the residuals :mjlol: product is more or less finished. He's built up goodwill with his base so kudos to him. I'm curious about the streaming service he has dropping :ehh:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq delivers, but to think he doesn't skim the residuals :mjlol: product is more or less finished. He's built up goodwill with his base so kudos to him. I'm curious about the streaming service he has dropping :ehh:
This was literally a free $100k. Did people think he wasn’t going to finish this movie regardless of this campaign? :mjlol:

This might be number 2 on the list behind the museum as far as hustling the people. He’ll never top getting over a million dollars to buy prime real estate in LA that will be solely his :wow:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Didn’t his FBA fans donated over
50k for a website (MoorUs) that
didn’t launch? :mjlol:

@Wild self scamming black folks
is the easiest hustle
:wow:
don't forget the other website he launched that was supposed to be for reporting crimes against Black people. hasn't been seen or used since launch day. the coli said it was a "game changer"

and of course it had a donation link at the top :dead:

don't forget the museum.

the conference that did nothing but line his pockets.

this man eating very well off fools