The Talos Principle

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
@Orbital-Fetus :salute:

2CDE4D8B6EB86609BFCC4358C2B7502DE93110C2

copped the Serious Sam DLC ($3). shyt's kinda cool cause it totally changes the narrative

props to Croteam for making an official Steam Controller config :salute:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
@Orbital-Fetus :salute:

2CDE4D8B6EB86609BFCC4358C2B7502DE93110C2

copped the Serious Sam DLC ($3). shyt's kinda cool cause it totally changes the narrative

props to Croteam for making an official Steam Controller config :salute:

i went through that so you could too.

i loved seeing the names of my coli brehs pop up in the game.
it made everything feel more real...even though i've never really met any of you in real life...

it was still a nice touch.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Done with the B area and I freed Uriel. Went up the first two floors of the tower too. I absolutely love this game.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just finished the main game. What a beautiful experience. :mjcry:

I got the "Free Will" ending with the cat

I figured out all of the puzzles on my own (minus the stars, only got five of them). Some of them I'd walk away from for a while, then it'd just click when I got back to it.

How was the Road to Gehenna DLC @daze23 ?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

I figured out all of the puzzles on my own (minus the stars, only got five of them). Some of them I'd walk away from for a while, then it'd just click when I got back to it.

DLC is good. they up the difficulty a little

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

yeah, i enjoyed this game so much.
way more to it than i expected.

Daps
Vulkan was released today and Talos Principle has day one support

You can play the Vulkan version by downloading the Vulkan driver for your graphics card and downloading the Beta branch of the game from Steam

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This fukked up gaming for me. I haven't been able to really get into anything else since I finished it.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
So I got this while back when it was on sale on PSN, and finally fired it up yesterday. Loving it so far. I finished A (not including the stars) and went to level 1 in the big tower before checking into B. From reading this thread I guess you really have to do some craziness to get some of the stars? I've seen a few already with no idea how to get 'em. I prefer not to look shyt up, so I'll just continue to plug away and do it as a last resort.

I hope the puzzles get harder. I've had a couple that took a bit to get, but going through A was pretty breezy for the most part (again, outside of the stars). I did just unlock the fan in B so we'll see how that goes.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
So I got this while back when it was on sale on PSN, and finally fired it up yesterday. Loving it so far. I finished A (not including the stars) and went to level 1 in the big tower before checking into B. From reading this thread I guess you really have to do some craziness to get some of the stars? I've seen a few already with no idea how to get 'em. I prefer not to look shyt up, so I'll just continue to plug away and do it as a last resort.

I hope the puzzles get harder. I've had a couple that took a bit to get, but going through A was pretty breezy for the most part (again, outside of the stars). I did just unlock the fan in B so we'll see how that goes.
the puzzles do get harder. they keep introducing more mechanics and puzzle objects, and the later puzzles will require you to use all of them

the stars take some outside the box thinking. you might have to break out of one of the puzzle areas, or shoot a laser across the whole map. there's also other secrets besides the stars...

CE120C4C6AEA859666F620A225259CE16B40DB18

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
the puzzles do get harder. they keep introducing more mechanics and puzzle objects, and the later puzzles will require you to use all of them

the stars take some outside the box thinking. you might have to break out of one of the puzzle areas, or shoot a laser across the whole map. there's also other secrets besides the stars...

CE120C4C6AEA859666F620A225259CE16B40DB18
lol what in the hell is that? This gonna be one of them games where persistence is rewarded huh? I like to take my time with any game, wandering around the map and such, so this one should give me plenty of enjoyment.

Edit: Ok, so the laser across the map thing, I knew right where I could utilize that, and sure enough got me a quick star.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
lol what in the hell is that? This gonna be one of them games where persistence is rewarded huh? I like to take my time with any game, wandering around the map and such, so this one should give me plenty of enjoyment.
that's an Aperture (Portal) easter egg. there's a lot of hidden stuff in the game

it definitely rewards persistence and exploring. for the stars, and other secrets, you gotta try to 'break the game', and see where you can jump to, how you can get a refractor out of a puzzle area, etc.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Definitely one great game if you like puzzles! I got pretty far in this game earlier this year and then hit a wall. Got thru the first section, took that elevator up and shyt got real with them puzzles lol... This thread reminds me to go back and finish what i started. Hopefully they'll do a sequel.