The Talos Principle

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got it. @daze23 does too.

I played for a bit, but put it down though. I'm going back in sometime soon though. I got some console games I wanna finish first

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
great game. as usual I got distracted by other games, but I need to play some more

there's also a demo on Steam. it's kinda hard to find because it has it's own page edit: the demo is actually on the main Steam page now

Last edited:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
mindblown-png.3036

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Playing this right now. Just finished the A-hub. :ooh: this game is amazing. More people need to be rocking this. I'll post more about it later.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tried this at ps experience, it's an interesting game...it was fun, yet challenging trying to figure out how to get those damn pieces.....I can see copping this when it drops for ps4...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
beat this last night. one of the best games I played recently. puzzles really made you think. I honestly needed some youtube help to get some of those stars. I like how there were a lot of secrets and side content. the story was cool and kinda hidden. you could try to piece it together, or just ignore it. a lot of philosophy thrown in there as well. the game also looked and ran great

it has Steam Workshop support. if they can just make a simple editor like Portal 2 :ohlawd:

in closing...

A6B10856E47926D3A719C6BE178D5F0B21FFA23B

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
http://www.devolverdigital.com/blog/view/the-talos-principle-expansion-pack-announced

Independent developer Croteam and philosophical game label Devolver Digital have announced The Talos Principle: Road to Gehenna, an upcoming expansion pack for the award-winning first-person puzzler The Talos Principle. Set in the world of The Talos Principle, Road to Gehenna follows the narrative of Uriel, Elohim’s messenger, as he explores a strange, hidden part of the simulation on a mission of mercy and redemption in an attempt to free the souls of the damned at all costs.

tumblr_inline_nlpttbOvSs1r0208w_500.jpg

The Talos Principle: Road to Gehenna will consist of four episodes that take experienced players through some of the most advanced and challenging puzzles yet. The Talos Principle writers Tom Jubert and Jonas Kyratzes have returned to pen the expansion and show players an entirely different side of Elohim’s world through a journey to Gehenna filled with new characters and a new society with its own history and philosophy.

“We wanted to revisit the world of The Talos Principle and deliver new characters and a new world with its own history and culture,” said Tom Jubert, co-writer of The Talos Principle. “With Road to Gehenna we have created an all-new narrative which both branches off from and expands the original character’s journey.”

tumblr_inline_nlpttqJlvz1r0208w_500.jpg

The Talos Principle: Road to Gehenna is coming to Steam this spring while The Talos Principle and the expansion pack will launch on PlayStation 4 and the Nvidia Shield platforms later this year.