The Switch Will Be 2 Generations Behind Once PS5 & Series X Comes Out

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
The 3ds was not competing at all with consoles and it did incredibly well and had an incredible deep library.

Now that Switch is Nintendo's sole focus they will support it like they did the 3ds.

Having said that I do wish it was more on par with Sony and X Box consoles but it is what it is :yeshrug:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
shyt all they gotta do is release more 3ds games games for the switch to offset ps5 and xbox x series
They really havent even touch that market yet :damn:

Pokemon platinum remake
Persona q
Shin megami series
New super mario bros
Donkey kong
Star fox
F-zero
Mario world 3d
Mario galaxy

Man they got so much shyt they can remake or rereleased or sequels that are gang busters its absurd

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
all the new consoles are is better video cards

switch is by far the most feature heavy, easiest to play system. That's without being jailbroken even.

since xbox one x came out, I've had graphically enough power and capability and I've already had SSD drives connected to the ps4 and xbox

connect the switch to the xbox one x output and it renders in 4k for a dope breath of the wild experience

I'm noticing, before this new generation complaint that will rain down... Xbox is just giving us what we already have honestly. BC gaming (already had it) use of old controllers (thats always been the case) SSD (Already had it) etc ... all I'm getting is 12 teraflops and a new interface with stunning graphics (which they already are at 4k) The new generation is only a huge jump for players who havent maximized what they already have. I could realistically rock this Xbox one X for 3-4 years without caring if they didnt put out a new product.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I bought another Switch. It was hard cause I wanted a PS4 Pro but then Sony coming out with a PS5.....Everytime I wanna buy current gen I hold back because I know they'll have a better version coming.

So I end up getting another Switch cause Nintendo flat out said they aren't releasing a Pro this year. My other Switch jailbroken. This new one for online play.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nintendo isn't a direct competitor with microsoft and sony. their lane is occupied only by them. No need to be innovative just keep kids happy and consoles will fly off the shelves

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
all the new consoles are is better video cards

switch is by far the most feature heavy, easiest to play system. That's without being jailbroken even.

since xbox one x came out, I've had graphically enough power and capability and I've already had SSD drives connected to the ps4 and xbox

connect the switch to the xbox one x output and it renders in 4k for a dope breath of the wild experience

I'm noticing, before this new generation complaint that will rain down... Xbox is just giving us what we already have honestly. BC gaming (already had it) use of old controllers (thats always been the case) SSD (Already had it) etc ... all I'm getting is 12 teraflops and a new interface with stunning graphics (which they already are at 4k) The new generation is only a huge jump for players who havent maximized what they already have. I could realistically rock this Xbox one X for 3-4 years without caring if they didnt put out a new product.
how i do that ? thru hdmi ??

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cant wait to build my island when New Horizons drop this month:blessed:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maan fukk all that :childplease: i'm tired of nintendo stans pretending power doesn't matter, like yall wouldn't want to play a Zelda/Metroid game with cutting-edge graphics, ray tracing, 4K and all that good stuff :mjpls:

Power don't mean shyt without quality games. With every console Nintendo finds a way to put some quality ass games on it. Great gameplay and story.