The Switch Will Be 2 Generations Behind Once PS5 & Series X Comes Out

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
tech-wise, the switch will be 2 gens behind the new consoles :ohhh: ports of PS5 & Series X games will become impossible (it's already incredibly difficult as it is with old PS4 & One games). third party will surely abandon nintendo once next-gen is poppin :wow:

has there ever been such a gap in power between concurrent consoles (once the PS5/Xbox SeX drops)?:pachaha: shyt is like going from SNES to PS2

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
They don’t need compete in terms of system power, they’ve got great exclusives for just about every genre and they got the portable game on lock. I love my Xbox and PS4 but I can’t play Smash Bros, Fire Emblem, or Mario Party/Kart on them:yeshrug:
maan fukk all that :childplease: i'm tired of nintendo stans pretending power doesn't matter, like yall wouldn't want to play a Zelda/Metroid game with cutting-edge graphics, ray tracing, 4K and all that good stuff :mjpls: yall stay giving Nintendo a pass for cheaping out on hardware for reasons unknown to me:mindblown: the Switch is basically an overclocked 360 (2005 tech breh) :pachaha:

graphics matter bytch :myman: