the swag gambit and wolverine displayed in the first ep---

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
to his defense he never been melted before... but yeah i tendvto erase that one from my wolverine history

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I be the first to admit Graduation Day made me :to:

Professor X and Lilandra :wow:

My goal is to rewatch the entire series by the end of this years.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
"tell scott I made him a convertible!"

Ever notice how all the voice acting is spot on theyre all i hear when i read the comics, fukk the movies everyone outside of wolverine in the origins movie was miscast, they should have gotten mickey rourke to be victor creed

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Magneto part in Graduation Day is really funny too

"You may be the only who can save Xavier. His brainwaves are electromagnetic."- Jean Grey
You LIE to torture me."- Magneto:laugh:*The way he said this shyt*
"He's my greatest enemy and perhaps my ONLY friend. But I've waited ALL OF MY LIFE FOR THIS MOMENT!.":laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
Has anyone seen the anime versions of these different Marvel characters on G4? I found them to be bleh. But the FOX version was the shyt when I was a kid. Between Rogue, Storm and April O'Neill as a young kid :ohlawd:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
217708_398658640183575_1951012220_n.jpg

set photo of the next wolverine flick, i hope they bring back kelly hu

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
How are people hating when Wolverine had the GOAT moment in Xmen TAS? That episode when Wolvey shoves Jubilee out the way and runs in a pitch black room with two or three Sentinels and the only time you see light is when they're blasting at him...Wolvy >>> Everybody!

that was gambit he pushed:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are people hating when Wolverine had the GOAT moment in Xmen TAS? That episode when Wolvey shoves Jubilee out the way and runs in a pitch black room with two or three Sentinels and the only time you see light is when they're blasting at him...Wolvy >>> Everybody!

(Other posters mentioned this already, but) You're thinking of Gambit who got pushed in that episode. That was dope, but I'm gonna raise you up one fight with Sinister and his mutates.

When that theme music kicks in... :banderas:
(as much as I give him crap) Gambit's one liners :banderas:
Cyclops sonning Sinister mid-sentence :banderas:
The whole team getting shine :banderas:

One of my only complaints with the show was that some of OG 60's and 70's X-men weren't used enough. Nightcrawler should have been a main character IMO.

EDIT: Just realized I never added the vid

Last edited:
Daps
YES.

nikka barely sliced at sentinels...smh @ him getting his wig pushed back by ALPHA FLIGHT

I'm over here :deadrose: at this at 3 am

Breh, why you tryna act like Alpha Flight wasn't legit?

And I haven't seen that ep since I was really young, but I seem to remember Wolvie was putting them paws on them until the big one showed up

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: Morph...dude was pathetic
Dude was an idiot too

Pushing Logan out the way from that sentinel blast ....a guy who has a healing factor :mindblown:

Gambit was that dude

Swag X100

fukk a wolvie :rudy: dude was out here simping and getting tossed around through out the show

Bark louder than his bite

Even rogue put In more work than he did

She was out here attacking Juggernaut head on while wolverine’s puss ass try to jump him but end up getting man handled:mjlol:

oukv9d.jpg

Swag on empty :scusthov:

Last edited: