the swag gambit and wolverine displayed in the first ep---

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:rudy:with all this shyt about Wolverine being a simp/fukk nikka throughout the whole 1st season.

Dudes forgetting all the gullyness he displayed

-Pretty much was the only nikka holding it down during the Morlock episode (besides Storm)

-Kicked Sabertooh's ass and saved like a whole village

-Shot the fade with Colousses and was the 1st to step to Juggernaut

-Just being hard enough to make it to the damn future

I mean everybody took L's throughout the series but everybody had their moments. Wolverine just remind me of them nikkas who be gangsta as fukk but only real weakness is simping/hoe problems. nikkas on some Crixus shyt, but that don't mean they any less gangsta or swag impaired.

other than that the Xmen top 10 cartoon all time :win:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wolverine made it to the future because his powers make me damn near immortal and slow down his aging. That didn't took genius or anything special like say Doom 2099 or some shyt.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How are people hating when Wolverine had the GOAT moment in Xmen TAS? That episode when Wolvey shoves Jubilee out the way and runs in a pitch black room with two or three Sentinels and the only time you see light is when they're blasting at him...Wolvy >>> Everybody!

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
:rudy:with all this shyt about Wolverine being a simp/fukk nikka throughout the whole 1st season.

Dudes forgetting all the gullyness he displayed

-Pretty much was the only nikka holding it down during the Morlock episode (besides Storm)

-Kicked Sabertooh's ass and saved like a whole village

-Shot the fade with Colousses and was the 1st to step to Juggernaut

-Just being hard enough to make it to the damn future

I mean everybody took L's throughout the series but everybody had their moments. Wolverine just remind me of them nikkas who be gangsta as fukk but only real weakness is simping/hoe problems. nikkas on some Crixus shyt, but that don't mean they any less gangsta or swag impaired.

other than that the Xmen top 10 cartoon all time :win:

remember when he saved everybodys ass from the hellfire club? then he goes straight for fatboy harry leland "Alright time for some payback TUBBY!" *pops claws* *Leland stupidly uses his weight increasing ability right when wolverine is about to puncture the air out of that tub of lard*

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
remember when he saved everybodys ass from the hellfire club? then he goes straight for fatboy harry leland "Alright time for some payback TUBBY!" *pops claws* *Leland stupidly uses his weight increasing ability right when wolverine is about to puncture the air out of that tub of lard*

Hell yeah
Wolverine prolly has the goat tv cartoon character moments.

Remember how he was bodying everything left an right in the Savage Land

:jawalrus: