"The Superbowl of Gaming" Official E3 2014 Thread

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
if sony really wanted to make this an interesting e3: they could show all the games ms is showing right now that are multis and let the people decide for themselves what looks better...
why bother?
if I learned one thing from e3
its that none of these games will look like this once its out on consoles
dont matter that the ps4 version will look better, it won't look like the e3 presentation

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another thought that just came to me:

unless ms got some shyt saved, I think they just blew they load with the halo shyt....you have to show an exclusive to make people want your shyt to end the show, and I figured halo would've been it.....at this point, only thing I think they can show is a new gears...

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
lol what you pissed for?...according to ea and bioware, he did die, at least part 3 is the end of his story...I'm just giving my opinion as to why I think that's bullshyt...the breathing scene at the end helps my case too lol....

not angry lol its a game that came out years ago but I tried my best to avoid hearing what the ending everybody was pissed about in hopes that one day I will finish the trilogy lol

DaDoc04

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County and Jax
36G14Bk.gif

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
another thought that just came to me:

unless ms got some shyt saved, I think they just blew they load with the halo shyt....you have to show an exclusive to make people want your shyt to end the show, and I figured halo would've been it.....at this point, only thing I think they can show is a new gears...

I highly doubt they end the show with a multi