The Sunday Truce (Stannery will not be tolerated on this day)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
MY OUR COMMANDERS WON, TSC!!!

Sherman Klump GIF

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Dominic-Cooper-Preacher-Damsels.jpg

I may have to repent with this subforum brehs. Long overdue for another "throw wrestling in the bushes" steez. Mentally, we will never get past this stan wars shyt, so a fellow deacon can hold the congregation down.

Marsupial tired :francis:
Nawl

When you were talking about leaving the first time, I hit you up and encouraged you to take a step back from the bullshyt because you were dealing with too much outside this Internet shyt. You back and we ain't letting you go nowhere, the brehs/crehs/brehittos of TSC need your deranged brutality and positivity. Art don't count cause half of the MFs can't understand him.

We'll see you in the pulpit on Sunday bright and early. :ufdup:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Nawl

When you were talking about leaving the first time, I hit you up and encouraged you to take a step back from the bullshyt because you were dealing with too much outside this Internet shyt. You back and we ain't letting you go nowhere, the brehs/crehs/brehittos of TSC need your deranged brutality and positivity. Art don't count cause half of the MFs can't understand him.

Almost got ta shoutin :wow:

Lemme permanent press the good slacks for such a Sunday.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Nawl

Amen