The Sunday Truce (Stannery will not be tolerated on this day)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Peace & blessings, everybody!
Peace & Blessing Brother Exctasy :blessed:

images

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:francis: Not even going to bother, but this thread served its purpose for a minute with light gestures, until the evening. I got bigger trees to climb than to get caught up with 0's and 1s. The important thing is that for once we as a collective actually discuss wrestling with all the trimmings, have bygones and kept it trucking. I was hoping for the good times since we are at the point of this forum imploding, yet nothing will change but the minute hand.

Mods yall can lock or bush this jawn. I’m going to drink some water and finish this shytty game before I hit the sack.
I feel your frustration, Koala Breh, but can you keep the thread open? Most of us follow the rules of the Sunday truce, and TSC badly needs every bit of positvity that we can get.
We have rules in place for situations like this. Let @3Rivers handle his biz, and we can reconvene for next Sunday's service. Keep your head up, don't let one incedent make you throw in the towel.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I feel your frustration, Koala Breh, but can you keep the thread open? Most of us follow the rules of the Sunday truce, and TSC badly needs every bit of positvity that we can get.
We have rules in place for situations like this. Let @3Rivers handle his biz, and we can reconvene for next Sunday's service. Keep your head up, don't let one incedent make you throw in the towel.

Breh it's a struggle but that's what I'm here for to try to balance out the darkness. This world is cynical as it is, and shoot we damn near at the end of this forums life span, I'm just doing my biddings while the servers are keeping it together.

The main purpose of this thread to bring some form of sanity to this wrestling shyt. Like most of us are black (like 30 tops) while the rest are down for the cause or trying to get there :mjlol: , but the fact is that I just begged for one sunday. Just one where we can all get over this foolishness. Opinions about the product can be constructive, but confusion be damned. I'm just tired breh. Between the nonsense in TLR and the shyt flinging in the TSC, I'm about to migrate with the dirt bags in JBO since they can all agree that tiddy meats are essential to the human health :ehh:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Breh it's a struggle but that's what I'm here for to try to balance out the darkness. This world is cynical as it is, and shoot we damn near at the end of this forums life span, I'm just doing my biddings while the servers are keeping it together.

The main purpose of this thread to bring some form of sanity to this wrestling shyt. Like most of us are black (like 30 tops) while the rest are down for the cause or trying to get there :mjlol: , but the fact is that I just begged for one sunday. Just one where we can all get over this foolishness. Opinions about the product can be constructive, but confusion be damned. I'm just tired breh. Between the nonsense in TLR and the shyt flinging in the TSC, I'm about to migrate with the dirt bags in JBO since they can all agree that tiddy meats are essential to the human health :ehh:
Don’t let the devil win

We shall preserve :wow:

Victory is already ours :blessed:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

You created a good thing here, Breh. Give it a chance to grow. We (those of us who follow the rules of the truce) got your back, and we'll be back next week, on that ol' peaceful ish.

gang%20unity.png

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I was enjoying barbecue ribs, mac & cheese, and green beans today:ohlawd:

Watched my Steelers get a W off of 6 fg's:dead:

Log on to see we what the good brehs and brehettes of TSC are up to:ehh:

I like wrasslin, I like the majority of TSC:ehh:

I like WWE, AEW, TNA, Puro, ROH, etc. It's all play fighting at the end of the day, just different flavors:yeshrug:

I like this thread:obama:

I don't follow/know all the beefs of TSC because well.........I don't care and beefing over companies is stupid. HHH/Tony Khan aint gonna let me borrow a dollar because I defend their honor on the internet :mjlol:
I do know one thing......TSC is gonna get along, whether it wants to or not
alcRZKG.png

I'm gonna do a little housekeeping in this thread. Delete some posts in the last couple of pages. Have a blessed week. I'll catch ya'll in the live show threads.