The Sunday Truce (Stannery will not be tolerated on this day)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Lately, this subforum has been a fukking mess between the Stannery foolishness, and quite frankly it's becoming another Tuesday around these parts.

SOHH with that being said, I proposed a Sunday Truce between both parties as this feud is becoming tiresome to even the average stan.

There's a stinks thread, but it's always some sort of drama unprovoked.

There's a logical thread, but foolishness is leaking in the street.

It's getting to the point where most of the regulars moved on or barely chat besides the big events.

Lack of accountability, undercoating racism, and drama is making me raise the eyebow that maybe just maybe the mods need to police this mofo.

I'm not a mod, so I just have an idea. The Stannery nonsense will never change, but don't break a oath of peace on a Sunday, or else heads will be bushed or banned.

:hubie: As ya fellow lapsed fan marsupial, maybe we need to do better for one damn day, given y'all motherfukkers will continue to turn this place into Reddit :francis:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I don't envy @3Rivers and the rest trying to enforce this on folks but I support the framework of the ideal behind it.

You should be able to disagree with a MF and then move on and chop it up, I would say anything else is moving like a female but that's an insult to @Vice Queen . Having to enforce maturity and intellectual honesty on grown ass men online is nasty work.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
tyNd4j.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don't envy @3Rivers and the rest trying to enforce this on folks but I support the framework of the ideal behind it.

You should be able to disagree with a MF and then move on and chop it up, I would say anything else is moving like a female but that's an insult to @Vice Queen . Having to enforce maturity and intellectual honesty on grown ass men online is nasty work.

Square biz. Like I get it "enjoy wrestling", but on the ground of glazing a promotion that wouldnt piss on your if you knew Cokeboy is sad in itself.

I said my peace threads ago that's on the bushes, that night I saw true colors and quite frankly, mods need to regulate around these parts because we heading into 4suchandsuch territory with this foolishness over sweaty men :why:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Does this mean I have to like Sasha Banks on Sundays?

No :dead: , but just keep the shyt on the QT. I mean at least think of a tolerable match with Sasha.

For instance: All week I can't stand Tony Khan and his hypocritical fanbase, but on Sunday they mean well :ehh:

Let bygones and trucking, because I know the Stannery is not going to end overnight, but at least Arcadium and Sports Brehs know when to not dikk eat off LeBron and Don't babble for one day.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Good example why arguing is sometimes pointless.

Earlier I'm on twitter and this aew critic, jobber nation, posts something about various wrestlers and how they were great in their old locations but aren't in AEW. Someone replies, yeah and wwe has made Ethan Page into a must see tv champion. I was like :dahell:. I go to their profile and it says they 19. I'm like I'm not bout to argue with someone half my age over this ridiculous take :mjlol: and just moved on.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Good example why arguing is sometimes pointless.

Earlier I'm on twitter and this aew critic, jobber nation, posts something about various wrestlers and how they were great in their old locations but aren't in AEW. Someone replies, yeah and wwe has made Ethan Page into a must see tv champion. I was like :dahell:. I go to their profile and it says they 19. I'm like I'm not bout to argue with someone half my age over this ridiculous take :mjlol: and just moved on.

Square biz. Just don't engage and close your eyes. Like I may have not been here during the beginning days of The Coli, but even then and the days of SOHH/IC, it was just legit discussions, jokes, and occasional pop offs. Nothing severe like whats been going down lately, because the average wrestling head and stan just was happy that wrestling was somewhat relevant (besides the death of ECW/WCW), and even around that time, people swap through different promotions.

You had die hard WCW heads like the marsupial, flicking to Raw just to see if Kane fitting to kill a wrestler. We got to do better as a wrestling community, especially around these parts in a friggin hip hop and piff forum.

Hence, why mods need to come through like the FBI boys to clean up this southern division :mjpls: . But I'm a dreamer, so the least we can all do is have a Sunday Truce.

• Barely any wrestling around that time (except for the big events)
  • Most folks that come around here catch up on news and actually wash their asses during that day
  • Its the lord's day, stop trying to pop shots at a bonified territorial old lady :mjcry:
  • There's a stinks and legit Dub thread to keep the balance and shyt post
  • The Laveck thread as well to shyt post since it's not *GASP* the promotions, but the bookers ala Pill Popping Khan and Laveckkk Stalin

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Dude made a thread in the Bushes crashing out and talking to himself over a wrestling promotion. I don't think a truce can help shyt like that.

Then the doors need to be closed to avoid that shyt :camby: . I'm getting tired and worn out by the foolishness over sweaty men. Like we are all damn near 30 and 40 to be acting like basement dwelling misfits. Hell, I just come around here to get a whiff of fukkery since:

• I'm a sports casual
  • Gaming is kinda mid nowadays outside of WOW and my backlog
  • Movies and TV nowadays sucks
  • I voted for Shirley Chisholm
  • I'm too goofy for Higher Learning
  • Too married and family man to get my JBO on
So I come back here like Mr Clark, and just putting this thread down like Mr Clark. If the fukkery is thriving, at least give it a rest on Sunday :why: . Years ago this subforum was lit, and now its just Reddit without the aliens.