The stars who can't escape their most famous roles

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I wouldn't put Hugh Jackman in this category. Even though Wolverine is his most famous role, he's still a very good actor who has been in diverse roles and movies like The Prestige, Prisoners, & Les Mis, so that helps him standout more than just being know for that 1 role plus his name is unique enough to where a lot of people know it.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't put Hugh Jackman in this category. Even though Wolverine is his most famous role, he's still a very good actor who has been in diverse roles and movies like The Prestige, Prisoners, & Les Mis, so that helps him standout more than just being know for that 1 role plus his name is unique enough to where a lot of people know it.
naw he is wolverine

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Nah
tumblr_mydhqnrtHl1r05bkco1_250.gif

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Tiny Lister will always be Debo no matter what. The only movie that I can think of that he's been in besides the first two Friday movies was the convict on the boat in "The Dark Knight."

Carl Weathers will always be Apollo Creed.

He was in the Fifth Element as the president lol

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch The Prestige :ufdup:

Last movie I saw with him in it was real steel and I spent the whole last fight waiting for him to bust out the claws and do a yelling lunge at the robot whipping Atom's ass.

And then get swatted into the crowd aftwerward[/QUOTE]

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
The chick from Harry Potter is always that chick from Harry Potter :yeshrug:

I agree with j Aniston tho

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ed O'Neill will always be Al Bundy, but he has managed to almost escape it.

Most sci-fi actors will be typecast:
Kevin Sorbo will always be Hercules
Lucy Lawless will always be Xena
Seth Rogan/Jonah Hill will always be the Jewish protagonist

Keanu Reeves is the blueprint on escaping it
Xena is iconic but Lucy Lawless has some other great roles; Number 3 in Battlestar Galactica and Lucretia in Spartacus.