Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I don't agree with the mark hamill one.

Dude went from Luke Skywalker to the legendary voice of the joker.:ehh:

Jahlil White comes to mind & to a degree Tyler James Williams.:yeshrug:
I would never known Hamil did the Joker voice if it wasn't for the coli. Imo He Luke and always will be.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Look at Kiefer Sutherland, acting for 18 years, been in so many classic films from Stand By Me, Lost Boys, Young Guns. Becomes Jack Bauer and will only be known as such, from thar point onwards.
Isn't he the designated survivor now? Lol

I never watched 24 i tried but didnt like it, so I don't think of him as jack bauer but definitely his most known role.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah, he was never synonymous with batman at least not that I can remember. I think of Beetlejuice before batman when it comes to keaton.

He said it on a special feature on the batman anniversary dvd. He said that he's done a lot of stuff but while he was trying to break out of being batman, the only thing people wanted to say to him or recognize him for was batman. So I'm going with what the man said

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Alfonso_Ribeiro.JPG

:mjpls:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
He said it on a special feature on the batman anniversary dvd. He said that he's done a lot of stuff but while he was trying to break out of being batman, the only thing people wanted to say to him or recognize him for was batman. So I'm going with what the man said
Interesting because I never felt that way about him but if he says so....

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
It's the truth tho.

Batman the animated series was getting nominated for all types of awards when it was on air. It wasn't some underground show.

Millions of people know Mark hamill was the voice of the joker.
:pachaha:I love his joker. But Hollywood or the average Joe Schmo ain't looking a Mark Hamil as anything but Luke.