The Spiderman Movies went to shyt without Tobey Maguire

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
The peter Parker was way better in that last one tho, well just the few times, when he was acting as both peter and spiderman, they nailed the chemistry between gwen and peter

well what im saying, is that he wasnt always crying about something the whole damn time

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Andrew Garfield>>>Tobey Maguire
The peter Parker was way better in that last one tho, well just the few times, when he was acting as both peter and spiderman, they nailed the chemistry between gwen and peter

well what im saying, is that he wasnt always crying about something the whole damn time
I like the actor from amazing Spider-Man better :yeshrug:

giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I see my opinion not that popular:jbhmm:

I just wasn't feeling Andrew:patrice:
Maybe cuz i grew up on the Tobey joints :manny:

fukk what you grew up on homie. And I don't mean that as bad as it sounds :russ: let me rephrase: Nostalgia is a bytch. It can cloud judgement or put rose colored tints on everything. And what we grow up on isn't always the best. I grew up on power rangers and the the 87 ninja turtles cartoon. But I know fully well that there are at least two recent turtle iterations that are a lot better than the cartoon i grew up on. Tobey is fine, there are aspects of the character that he nailed but a lot that he whiffed on whether that's his fault or someone else's. But, Andrew, at least to me and clearly a lot of cats here, understood the character a whole lot better and nailed most of it. Right guy, wrong time

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'll take the ideal of better movies over better representation of characters anytime.

Tobey Spidey verse>>>>>>> Andrew Spider verse

But I respect your opinion

I feel you. But i guess it's the other thing of me also liking more of what one did vs the other. I'll always say spider man 2 is heads and shoulders above any other spider man movie but i enjoyed andrew's performance along with emma stone's and since both franchises used the central romance as their backbones, it's another tally on their side because i believed the two of them a lot more than tobey and kirsten. And Gwen's character was actually written to be a character, not some facsimile of a woman