The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

Chris was just Jackie Jr with better PR (Tony's approval)

:whew: This is the best she looked on the show. She looks so much better with a few extra pounds on her frame. Sad that she felt she needed to be overly skinny the rest of the show.

Back then white women absolutely hated to have extra weight

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
As many times as I've watched this show I still dont know wtf no show jobs and all that shyt mean :ld:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
As many times as I've watched this show I still dont know wtf no show jobs and all that shyt mean :ld:

No show jobs are exactly what they sound like…jobs where employees get paid but don’t have to show up to the job sight or show proof of doing tangible work.

Silkk

Daps
No show jobs are exactly what they sound like…jobs where employees get paid but don’t have to show up to the job sight or show proof of doing tangible work.
What were the ones at the construction site called?

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
remember when they infiltrated the jury system for Junior's trial and turned that witness? Always wondered why NY couldn't do the same for Johnny Sack. Kind of eh... writing here

Silkk

Daps
remember when they infiltrated the jury system for Junior's trial and turned that witness? Always wondered why NY couldn't do the same for Johnny Sack. Kind of eh... writing here
I don't recall offhand but I mean.....The charges were probably different breh. Happens in real life all the time plus we don't know (without looking it up) how many counts each had.