The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
What does it say about me that I rooted for Tony throughout the entire series?
its two separate thoughts.

why do we feel a bond with a psychopath...
...also, why do we want to see this man be killed?

opposite feelings yet both sick in their own ways.

at least thats how I interpreted it.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
its two separate thoughts.

why do we feel a bond with a psychopath...
...also, why do we want to see this man be killed?

opposite feelings yet both sick in their own ways.

at least thats how I interpreted it.
He deserved his comeuppance to be shown onscreen. I don’t think it’s sick, this show constantly reminded you these were not good people who didn’t think twice about committing murder. Paulie and Chris killed a waiter for fukks sake. Anyone who got whacked met a very brutal end yet Chase drew the line at killing Tony onscreen.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
He deserved his comeuppance to be shown onscreen. I don’t think it’s sick, this show constantly reminded you these were not good people who didn’t think twice about committing murder. Paulie and Chris killed a waiter for fukks sake. Anyone who got whacked met a very brutal end yet Chase drew the line at killing Tony onscreen.
right or wrong
wanting to see someone killed is still blood lust

not saying I disagree with you.
but its the dualities of humans.

Same way you can have someone in your family you know is doing dirt...
...yet still feel bad when they're in jail.

or your favorite rapper

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
We did see it.

We see that he's fukked legally, the feds have him.
We see that he's fukked socially, his best friends are dead or in a coma and the person he relies on the most is now Paulie fukking Walnuts.
We see that he doesn't get to have a last conversation with his daughter, perhaps a glimpse of her face as his lights go out.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We did see it.

We see that he's fukked legally, the feds have him.
We see that he's fukked socially, his best friends are dead or in a coma and the person he relies on the most is now Paulie fukking Walnuts.
We see that he doesn't get to have a last conversation with his daughter, perhaps a glimpse of her face as his lights go out.
dont forget, no closure with Junior

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
dont forget, no closure with Junior
True.

Got dropped by Melfi as well, and he was bound to get into another conflict with Janice over Bobby's money.

His kids "settling" is the closure he got, and we can only imagine what "Tony's closure" did to them psychologically (especially AJ).

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
True.

Got dropped by Melfi as well, and he was bound to get into another conflict with Janice over Bobby's money.

His kids "settling" is the closure he got, and we can only imagine what "Tony's closure" did to them psychologically (especially AJ).
Meadow marrying into the mafia, and trying to become a lawyer, will end up defending mafia scumbags.

AJ still directionless in life.

he failed as a father, he failed as a boss, he failed as a friend, he failed as a therapy patient, he failed as a mentor(Christufuh), and hes about to fail himself whether its getting popped or the indictments.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
As much as the vito being gay rubbed me wrong in real time on some “here we go, hbo being gay, whats new”

When i found out the real jersey mob boss was outted as suckin dikk at swinger parties by his gf and all of this really did happen some what… it made it so much funnier and real knowing it actually happened close to the same way.

"Nobody's going to respect us if we have a gay homosexual boss sitting down discussing La Cosa Nostra business."[1]

“Johnny boy”
-

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Meadow marrying into the mafia, and trying to become a lawyer, will end up defending mafia scumbags.

AJ still directionless in life.

he failed as a father, he failed as a boss, he failed as a friend, he failed as a therapy patient, he failed as a mentor(Christufuh), and hes about to fail himself whether its getting popped or the indictments.

🙁🙁🙁