The Sopranos ended 8 years ago today

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm rewatching it on blu-ray right now (middle of season 2) and after a couple of episodes you realize that The Wire and The Sopranos are still comfortably ahead of their competition

Appreciate! :salute:

Doing the same now. Havent watched one episode since the finale. On season 5 now.

So well written. The character development was phenomenal. Really, really enjoying watching this series again. It's been such a long time its sorta kinda like I've never seen it.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
i used to say this, but after the breaking bad ending (and i feel like im forgetting another underwhelming one), i can actually appreciate what chase did here :ehh:

edit: Boardwalk. that shyt was kinda wack too

Boardwalk was forced to wrap up that quick, that ending was still okay outside of Tommy going from 5 to 16 in a 5 year fast forward and him just giving up atlantic city

Breaking bad wasn't bad.

Sopranos went to a black screen in the biggest moment in the show on purpose after building it up. WORST ENDING EVER.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boardwalk was forced to wrap up that quick, that ending was still okay outside of Tommy going from 5 to 16 in a 5 year fast forward and him just giving up atlantic city

Breaking bad wasn't bad.

Sopranos went to a black screen in the biggest moment in the show on purpose after building it up. WORST ENDING EVER.
i didnt watch it live or anything, i woulda been like :what::camby:

but in retrospect, after the breakdown that tony got shot in the head, i think its kinda ill :ehh: