The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

leaked straight out of Sony.

The permanently upcoming Steve Jobs biopic has been hotly anticipated since it was first reported… Read more

The email exchange below, between Sony Pictures co-chair Amy Pascal, studio exec Clint Culpepper, and SonyEntertainment CEO Michael Lynton, pertains to squeaky Mr. Hart, whose fame has continued to expand with recent SonyPictures films. The studio was hoping Hart would be so kind as to write a 140-characters-or-less statement or three about his new movie (possibly Think Like a Man Too), as is normal when an actor with hands is promoting a new movie. But as you can see in the below message, Kevin wanted more money to go social (click expand to make it big):

"I'm not saying he's a whore, but he's a whore."
More money, in addition to the three million he was already being paid. To tweet. And maybe do some Instagram stuff. And my god, Culpepper adds, think of the precedent!It's not as if we paid him 3M and 4M respectively for his last 2 films thinking he might be nominated. We paid for his ability to open a film which included his social media savvy. I feel like this is something that should be negotiated going into the film as opposed to after the fact. It feels tantamount to buying a car and then upon picking it up being told that the engine will cost extra. I'm tempted to suggest we call his bluff. If he doesn't do his normal routine, his film will not open as well and his brand will appear diminished and he will- in fact - be fukking himself because we have his next 2 immediate films. And then there's the social media precedent we're setting...especially in light of the fact that Channing is at the same agency.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

leaked straight out of Sony.

The permanently upcoming Steve Jobs biopic has been hotly anticipated since it was first reported… Read more

The email exchange below, between Sony Pictures co-chair Amy Pascal, studio exec Clint Culpepper, and SonyEntertainment CEO Michael Lynton, pertains to squeaky Mr. Hart, whose fame has continued to expand with recent SonyPictures films. The studio was hoping Hart would be so kind as to write a 140-characters-or-less statement or three about his new movie (possibly Think Like a Man Too), as is normal when an actor with hands is promoting a new movie. But as you can see in the below message, Kevin wanted more money to go social (click expand to make it big):

"I'm not saying he's a whore, but he's a whore."
More money, in addition to the three million he was already being paid. To tweet. And maybe do some Instagram stuff. And my god, Culpepper adds, think of the precedent!It's not as if we paid him 3M and 4M respectively for his last 2 films thinking he might be nominated. We paid for his ability to open a film which included his social media savvy. I feel like this is something that should be negotiated going into the film as opposed to after the fact. It feels tantamount to buying a car and then upon picking it up being told that the engine will cost extra. I'm tempted to suggest we call his bluff. If he doesn't do his normal routine, his film will not open as well and his brand will appear diminished and he will- in fact - be fukking himself because we have his next 2 immediate films. And then there's the social media precedent we're setting...especially in light of the fact that Channing is at the same agency.

I know it's not likely to happen but I hope someone puts hands on a Sony exec. Talking bad about actors, directors, writers and producers....uh, you ain't shyt without that group. Nobody is going to see a movie because of a fukking Sony exec. I had no idea these people existed prior to the email leaks, and they're talking like they're Michael Jackson or some shyt.

Fred.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Can't wait til the racist emails get leaked :mjlol:

we're getting closer :sas2:

Scott Rudin On Obama’s Favorite Movies: “I Bet He Likes Kevin Hart”

Before Sony Pictures chair Amy Pascal attended a breakfast of Hollywood bigwigs last November with Barack Obama, she emailed her friend Scott Rudin for suggestions on what she should ask the president.

In what has become the latest embarrassing email uncovered in a trove of messages leaked by hackers who attacked Sony, Pascal wrote Rudin: “What should I ask the president at this stupid Jeffrey breakfast?” She was referring to a breakfast hosted by DreamWorks Animation head and major Democratic donor Jeffrey Katzenberg.

Rudin, a top film producer responsible for films like No Country for Old Men andMoneyball, responded, “Would he like to finance some movies.” Pascal replied, “I doubt it. Should I ask him if he liked DJANGO?” Rudin responded: “12 YEARS.” Pascal quickly continued down the path of guessing Obama preferred movies by or starring African Americans. “Or the butler. Or think like a man? [sic]”

Rudin’s response: “Ride-along. I bet he likes Kevin Hart.”

At a fundraiser later that evening at DreamWorks’ studio, Obama didn’t express a particular preference for the films Rudin and Pascal listed, telling a crowd of Hollywood executives, “Believe it or not, entertainment is part of our American diplomacy.”

Obama praised Hollywood’s ability to depict the diversity of the United States all over the world: “If they’re watching an old movie — Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner,The Mary Tyler Moore Show, or Will and Grace and Modern Family — they’ve had a front-row seat to our march towards progress. Even if their own nations haven’t made that progress yet.”

Pascal is a major Democratic donor; she gave $5,000 to Obama’s re-election campaign and cut a $30,800 check to the Democratic National Committee, according to OpenSecrets.

A Sony spokesperson declined to comment and Rudin did not respond immediately to BuzzFeed News for comment.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/matthewzeitlin/scott-rudin-on-obama-i-bet-he-likes-kevin-hart

Last edited:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
interview-budget-franco.png

James and Seth get paid liked that? :ohhh:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
http://fusion.net/story/31465/here-...-interview-north-koreas-least-favorite-movie/

The entire budget of The Interview leaked

Hov gonna be showing off his acting skills again? :scusthov:

Get paid $5000 to be in a movie because you used to fukk Britney Spears back in the day, brehs. :mjcry:

Mike Vick made it? :ohhh:
I know Beyonce and Jay gotta be HEATED. They only got paid 10Gs a piece and Kevin fukking Federline got 5000??? Nobody cares about Brittney Spears in 2014 let alone the broke-boy, backup dancer she married. I bet you nobody even know what he even looks like anymore, I know I sure don't.