The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I don't really care for any of the inside stuff on new/upcoming/in the works movies.

I'm more fascinated by the way business is run and handled (so far, poorly)

These people are handling literally billions of dollars a year and they seem woefully uninformed about what/who the public actually wants to see.

When people on message boards clown that they could run studios, they're not actually wrong.

The Film Room would turn Sony around in 6 months :russ:

breh.. we really would

us coli brehs would greenlight nothing but dat FAHR (sweet brown voice) :smugdraper:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just spent yesterday on Gawker going through these.

I mean... I would never claim to know how billion dollar industries are run, but I would have assumed it was better than this.

shytty PowerPoints and people getting increasingly upset via email?

:mjlol:

I can't wait for more leaks.

man, the language they use on their "work" email is shyt I would never do on my work email. they just out there being :bryan: with no fukks given whatsoever.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Oh, there's nothing surprising about it, it's just the amazement of all that fukkery out on the streets. :blessed:

At my old job you could always tell when a memo from the CEO went through his assistant first or if he sent it out himself, because the man couldn't write a decent sentence if he tried.

basically, it's like the higher you get in on the workplace ladder, the lower all expectations are for you. I mean who can't use powerpoint? my 11 year old can make better presentations than those. those are straight :trash:

these fools on their work email using worse language than I use on the coli :dahell:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Those that are surprised by this must not work for big corporations. I see stuff like this on the daily, shyt always has me :dwillhuh:

People that make 6-7 figures a year with such poor presentation and business tact. And collectively they make the worse decisions possible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Principle

employees only stop being promoted once they can no longer perform effectively, and "managers rise to the level of their incompetence

It's part of a broad theory about how organizations work but it's true that "stupid" people sometimes get promoted UP and ruin everything.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Sony.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Those that are surprised by this must not work for big corporations. I see stuff like this on the daily, shyt always has me :dwillhuh:

People that make 6-7 figures a year with such poor presentation and business tact. And collectively they make the worse decisions possible.

goes to show you that most of these executive types are common morons who just happened to get lucky in life and know the right people.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
breh if this dont tell you something then.......companies that are terribly managed wont last breh, sell sell sell

When they went non japanese is when they fell apart.

Had that English mufukka as CEO and ran it into the ground as a whole
Crazy Ken with the PS3 (he was right in the end though)
And now these cacs over at Columbia Pictures/Sony Television in Hollywood looking like idiots.

:snoop:

Kaz out here shaking his head like Obama and shyt. Fire all those clowns. Making elementary school powerpoints and being sloppy in emails and shyt. Rediculous. Cac entitlement at its finest.

:skip:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
When they went non japanese is when they fell apart.

Had that English mufukka as CEO and ran it into the ground as a whole
Crazy Ken with the PS3 (he was right in the end though)
And now these cacs over at Columbia Pictures/Sony Television in Hollywood looking like idiots.

:snoop:

Kaz out here shaking his head like Obama and shyt. Fire all those clowns. Making elementary school powerpoints and being sloppy in emails and shyt. Rediculous. Cac entitlement at its finest.

:skip:
and these are the type of mufukkas that wont give me a job

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yo i heard and read so many stories from people who worked for scott rudin as his assistants. These emails make him look decent , the guy is a legit sociopath.

what do you expect? he's a movie producer. a movie producer basically gets the film financed and then takes that money and puts it with the talent (actors/directors/etc)

they aren't creative people, they are basically middlemen in hollywood with no discernible talent.

no suprise he's out there trying to make himself seem more important than he really is all the time.