The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
lol the music
the uncut version that got cut sounded way better

You can really tell the flames engulfing his face is to cover up the gore. The uncut version would probably react better with the audience the movie's aiming for but it wouldn't go over well with anyone else.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Seth and Franco were on Howard Stern this morning and Seth told a funny story about running into Kanye around midnight at a hotel last summer. They starting talking and Kanye takes Seth to his limo van and performs his whole new album for him live:russ:

:noah: I need that new shyt

he said last summer, so I'm assuming it was yeezus. I dont think ye has a new album coming anytime soon.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
he said last summer, so I'm assuming it was yeezus. I dont think ye has a new album coming anytime soon.
I think it was new stuff going by the article about it in People. I thought Seth said last summer to Howard but it actually happened after a charity function Seth did in October. In the interview Seth said Kanya plugged up his laptop to the van and rapped over all new instrumentals...

http://www.people.com/article/seth-rogen-kanye-west-private-concert

Rogen, 32, told Howard Stern on his SiriusXM radio show on Monday that he and wife Lauren Miller, who hosted a comedy variety show to benefit Alzhemier's awareness in October, received an impromptu performance from Yeezus after they encountered the rapper in the lobby of a SoHo hotel.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
So have any of these racist liberal cacs been fired yet? :mjpls:

Probably the only reason they haven't been fired because they are liberal and have given money to the pres and the democratic party. If this was a Republican executive with ties to the GOP everyone would have been asking for their heads.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
:smh: and thats toned down, i dont see how they thought doing some shyt like this would go over smoothly.

That's because the whole movie is one giant publicity stunt. Think about it. They could have easily made up the name of some make believe mad man dictator of some made up rogue Eastern European country.

But instead they decided to go all in on the Kim Jung Un joke. Knowing it would result in controversy and publicity.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
:wtf:

Sony Hackers Threaten 9/11 Attack on Movie Theaters That Screen ‘The Interview’

The Sony hackers have threatened a 9/11-like attack on movie theaters that screen Seth Rogen and James Franco’s North Korean comedy “The Interview,” substantially escalating the stakes surrounding the release of the movie.

The attackers also released the promised “Christmas gift” of files. The contents of the files are unknown but it’s called “Michael Lynton,” who is the CEO of Sony Pictures Entertainment.

where that Christmas Gift tho? :steviej:

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/s...heaters-that-screen-the-interview-1201380712/

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
That's because the whole movie is one giant publicity stunt. Think about it. They could have easily made up the name of some make believe mad man dictator of some made up rogue Eastern European country.

But instead they decided to go all in on the Kim Jung Un joke. Knowing it would result in controversy and publicity.

This is truth.

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm loving these hackers whoever they are and as a sign of solidarity I will not pay to watch the interview. the level of entertainment from these leaks will most definitely be higher.