The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I can already see me and @MartyMcFly butting heads over using carnage in a spider man film :beli:

Maybe we can compromise by bringing in @kp404 and doing an R rated carnage solo film thats horror:patrice:

Carnage is actually a part of one of my movie ideas. Maximum Carnage if done right, streamlined, and fleshed out, would make a great movie based around the idea of testing spider-man and seeing how far he's willing or not willing to go

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Carnage is actually a part of one of my movie ideas. Maximum Carnage if done right, streamlined, and fleshed out, would make a great movie based around the idea of testing spider-man and seeing how far he's willing or not willing to go
Coli pictures would take over the industry :wow:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who on here is gonna get on in hollywood and do a mass firing of baby boomers and hire nothing but coli breh?

:blessed:

Im hiring @MartyMcFly to run the spider man franchise and @kp404 to run a horror division. @hexagram23 can approve which tv shows get greenlit.

@MartyMcFly office gonna look like Tom Hanks' in Big :heh:

It would be the illest office in the history of ill offices. And I'd invite you all on a regular basis just to see what spider-man dopeness I'd unleash on the world.

I would hire @HHR and @blazn101 do my job while i stay reading suspense/thriller scripts all day :banderas:

Get me in on this brehs. Post Production
This would be so ill, and you can have Venom in with his own agenda. But Spidey would have to go back to Marvel first. In fact, Disney should make a move now seeing as sony is on its knees.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

This would be so ill, and you can have Venom in with his own agenda. But Spidey would have to go back to Marvel first. In fact, Disney should make a move now seeing as sony is on its knees.

:damn: add a nikka to this movement. I'm head of casting
N8rw6ki.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I'd leave venom out. Too many cooks in one kitchen which is what killed maximum carnage as an arc. There are a lot of characters in it that are needless and just there as 90s overindulgence

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn: add a nikka to this movement. I'm head of casting
N8rw6ki.png
Lol I heard that, head of casting, just bring in Taraji and Sanaa for every project
I'd leave venom out. Too many cooks in one kitchen which is what killed maximum carnage as an arc. There are a lot of characters in it that are needless and just there as 90s overindulgence
True, but I like my movies to have multiple plots. What do you have in mind as a synopsis?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Clooney humbled :mjcry:

On a more sympathetic note, a lengthy email correspondence between Pascal and George Clooney over The Monuments Men reveals the filmmaker’s extreme anxiety for—and lack of confidence in—the project. In an email dated January 29, 2014, with the subject line “it’s getting worse,” Clooney wrote to Pascal, “I need some protection from all the reviews. Let’s just make it a hit. I haven’t slept in 30 hours. And it’s 7 am.” Pascal replied, “we will protect you by making money… that’s the best revenge.”

The following day, Clooney replied to Pascal and wrote the following: “I adore you Amy. You are literally the only person running a studio that loves film. I fear I’ve let you all down. Not my intention. I apologize. I’ve just lost touch… Who knew? Sorry. I won’t do it again.”

Mothafukka don't click the link then :cubewtf:

No I mean people discussing the script in this thread.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You put your passwords in a folder called "Not Passwords". You have to be careful so when things like this hack happens, theyll skip that folder because it states theres no passwords in it.

Or something else that would deter people like "Whoopi Goldberg nudes".