pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
ohj895jprbbbd0nsekg7.gif

BUDGET FOR JOBS MOVIE

lbjUOe9.png

$1 million seems remarkably low for the Steve Jobs part, especially considering the names that had been attached (Bale, DiCaprio), especially taking in the fact that Seth Rogen and James Franco are out there getting 6.5 million each for the movie that caused all this shyt. :patrice:

Almost half a million for visual effects? :dahell: I thought this movie was a "drama".:skip:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I knew someone in Hollywood had it in for Fassbender. The man is too good to be getting snubbed like he does for awards.

Aaron Sorkin Bashes Michael Fassbender, Dismisses Him For Role in Leaked Sony Emails; Producer Jokes About Star's Manhood
CELEBRITY NEWSDEC. 11, 2014 AT 4:30PM BY RACHEL MCRADY
1418327577_aaron-michael-467.jpg

Aaron Sorkin dissed actor Michael Fassbender in a newly-leaked email from the Sony hack.Credit.

It’s time for Aaron Sorkin to pen an apology note! The Oscar-winning writer and producer, 53, known for being the voice behind hit shows and films like The West Wing, The Newsroom, and 2010’s The Social Network, became yet another victim of the massive company-wide Sony hack when emails between him and SPE co-chairman Amy Pascal surfaced.

At the time, Sorkin was looking for someone to star in his upcoming Steve Jobs biopic when Pascal floated the name of Oscar nominee Michael Fassbender into the conversation.

“I don't know who Michael Fassbender is and the rest of the world isn't going to care,” the acclaimed screenwriter wrote of the actor, 37, (via the Daily Mail). Since the email was sent, the X-Men star was named a top contender for the role by Deadline in November, despite not having officially signed on yet. The part of the late Apple CEO has been debated for months withChristian Bale also suggested to play Jobs.

12-Years-a-Slave-467.jpg

Michael Fassbender played evil plantation owner Edwin Epps in 2013's 12 Years a Slave.
Credit: Francois Duhamel/Fox Searchlight

Fassbender earned an Academy Award nomination for his role as the ruthless plantation owner Edwin Epps in 2013’s 12 Years a Slave. He has also had the leading role of Magneto in the last two X-Men films. He had a noteworthy part as Lt. Archie Hicox in 2009’s Inglourious Basterds, and was critically praised for his role as sex addict Brandon in 2011’s Shame (also directed by 12 Years director Steve McQueen).

In fact, it was his racy portrayal that seemingly impressed producer Michael De Luca, another victim of the Sony hack. In a separately leaked email, the Captain Phillips producer allegedly wrote, “He just makes you feel bad to have normal-sized genitalia.” Fassbender went full-frontal nude in Shame.

The highly publicized Sony hack has released information on the salaries of the company’s top executives, Social Security numbers of the over 47,000 employees, and the private emails of stars and officials alike.

A group that calls themselves the Guardians of Peace leaked the documents to journalists on Dec. 5.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
More fukkery :ahh:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...aring-fincher-to-hitler.html?via=twitter_page

My favorite quote of the day comes from George Clooney:

Clooney’s next directorial effort will be Hack Attack, an adaptation of journalist Nick Davies’ book on the UK phone hacking scandal surrounding Rupert Murdoch’s tabloid empire. And Clooney is very fired up about the project. In an email from Clooney to Pascal and several other Sony execs, he voices how psyched he is and even compares the project to Citizen Kane. “how much fun are we gonna have…the stakes are higher than citizen kane…if we tell the truth in a compelling way…rupert won’t get time/warner…cnn won’t be fox….i’m so excited to do this film..and for those of you listening in…i’m the son of a news man…everything will be double sourced..so come on with your lawsuits…fukkers...,” the email read.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Angie slaying that bytch with her irises:leostare:

...this Fukkery is just the tip of the iceberg too:banderas:

I don't think North Korea is involved, this feels more personal; like a disgruntled employee that went HAM:yeshrug:
I dont think its any of that. Did you read the ransom email. It's just some overseas sophisticated hacking group. Probably eastern european.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'd hire @TheGodling to run the pretentious indie film/foreign division.

Id give him the :usure: when he asked for approval of a 25 picture deal with ryan gosling.

@flyry would come up with all the crazy collectors edition blu rays.

@Napoleon would be there just to get belittled for being a soft fakkit.

@wire28 id punish by optioning some DC films and making him produce.

Im already drunk with power :wow:
I would hire @HHR and @blazn101 do my job while i stay reading suspense/thriller scripts all day :banderas:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
if we tell the truth in a compelling way…rupert won’t get time/warner…cnn won’t be fox….i’m so excited to do this film..and for those of you listening in…i’m the son of a news man…everything will be double sourced..so come on with your lawsuits…fukkers...,” the email read.
:salute:Clooney is really on his own shyt but damn you gotta respect the dude's ethics and his game with women.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Lolol at the casting for Jobs, I mean doesn't the actor have to look a little bit like him? :patrice:

At least Aston Kutcher looked like ol'boy.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I think it makes sense because it's the type of movie that they can sell to an actor as an "Oscar role" type of bullshyt meaning they'd get $1M for the part but it would pay off come award season. Plus, it's probably not going to have a wide release. It looks like total fukkin Oscar bait, honestly.

this right here. hell jonah hill took a mere 60K just to be in wolf of wall street, and he was the #2 dude in the movie as far as lines and screentime.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Time to look through this thread for the full scale fukkery I've just looked at the movie shyt none of the email stuff yet.

Just finished holy shyt at this shyt :mjlol::ohhh::wow::gladbron::ufdup:the incompetence, the ignorance, the egos, the arrogance shyt is powerful to see how stupid people run the movie business.

Last edited: