Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Yeah right! you and that sick troll Swagnificent have a serious personal issue with Somalis, you guys are messed up in the head, skin lightening cream is unknown to Somali women, they are not obsessed with beauty like other African women, they don't even wear sexually revealing clothing, but whatever.

That is their natural hair and skin tone, you are such an ignorant, Somalis and horn africans in general come in so many different shades and hair types.

Look at this girl, she has natural straight silky hair.
C8V5JiS.jpg

Lol unless you're jet black you can't be an African. You're either bleaching or a mullato.

They have no idea what bleached skin looks like.

@Ria_21 I see you lurking

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yeah right! you and that sick troll Swagnificent have a serious personal issue with Somalis, you guys are messed up in the head, skin lightening cream is unknown to Somali women, they are not obsessed with beauty like other African women, they don't even wear sexually revealing clothing, but whatever.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to high school in San Diego.Somali chicks everywhere.

But they dressed like nuns, tho.

Some were very attractive in the face.Never saw what the body looked like....except one time

Her ass & t*ts couldn't be contained by the nun suit.Ass had HELLA side poke-out.I could see the outline of her thighs & hips..the hour glass etched beneath:noah:She had those exaggerated comic book dimensions concealed under her garments.My imagination never worked so hard. Body must've been FUKKING PHENOMENAL in regular clothes.

I was
iPJpmdZeEhduX.gif

Salivating...dikk getting hard

Tried to spark up a convo, but she shot me down, first line. "Hey what's your name" was all I got out before she hit me with a:hmm: and kept it pushing.

Never tried to fukk with another Somali chick after that.Figured they wasn't trying to fukk with american blacks

EthioLady

Rookie
Daps
Been there, done that :zzz:

I think Somali women are gorgeous but I question if you are even Ethio questioning the bleaching.

Stop trying to derail the thread and go find a cure for your inferiority complex!