EthioLady

Rookie
Daps
These women are beautiful no doubt.

But they basically just became another generic Americanised prototype. They still sexy but they killed off what made them unique and distinctive. The makeup, lighting, skin bleaching, filters, hair straightening have killed of their essential beauty

Other than the makeup and some filters they are all natural, that's what horn africans look like.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
After the extreme success of my North African women thread, I'm back at it with another one...:wow:

This thread is for my Somali brehs on the Coli @BocaRear @Prynce @malcolmxxx_45 surprised one hasn't been created yet...:mjpls: But KidStranglehold will be the first.

Also my other horner brehs/brehettes... @isthisreallife @Elle Driver

Anyways...
2vtdr28.jpg

1dgft.jpg

2dlus84.jpg

4uypzs.jpg

20770o2.jpg

This is my last and final appreciation thread as I think all African descent women have been covered. Its been nice...:salute:

Are you gonna do cacs next :lupe:

EthioLady

Rookie
Daps
bleaching is bigger in East Africa than West Africa especially in Somalia and Kenya.

Yeah right! you and that sick troll Swagnificent have a serious personal issue with Somalis, you guys are messed up in the head, skin lightening cream is unknown to Somali women, they are not obsessed with beauty like other African women, they don't even wear sexually revealing clothing, but whatever.

Facially and body yea but that is not their natural hair and skin tone. But all women do this.

That is their natural hair and skin tone, you are such an ignorant, Somalis and horn africans in general come in so many different shades and hair types.

Look at this girl, she has natural straight silky hair.

Last edited:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Chinese and Somali
5gpz.jpg

i actually met a girl that looked almost 100% identical to this.

waryadaheyn, @Max B @malcolmxxx_45 i was tryna crack it to her all this past semester. Finance major too. But she wouldn't budge. :mjcry:

shorty kept touching me but when i told her on 2 instances to kick it she never wanted to. :mjcry:

shorty was fine that even CAC's were goin after her....one CAC used to go out of his way to get her attention it was :snoop:

@RealAssanova

:dead::dead:

she was bound to get posted

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Who did I post?:lupe:

she got bout 3,000 followers and is from toronto. I seen her around bare times. Max knows :myman: