NY
[QUOTE="KidStranglehold, post: 14525682, member: 16477"
348qf6a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Still the most attractive looking in this thread :whoo:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Tell me about it. Last time i was at london almost got shanked from some youngin cause i was hollering at his sister in a shisha spot:dead:

Akh, some of the somali girls round here are mandem :merchant:,

Just last week I saw a somali girl wearing a tracksuit with the pants sagging and she was wearing boxers and a hijab :why:

actually fam, i think kuwa choga europe ba ka macansan.

But ye, they be givin a breh stress. :aicmon: Our own kind on that BS. :beli:

:deadrose::dead:

london nikkaz though :heh:

i would'a bodied that nikka and had his sister. :smugdraper:

Yeah them somali girls in Scandinavian countries are looking right :whew: and I think they're the most miskeen out of all the Somalis in the west.

:mjpls: You should know by now that Somalis roll deep akh, you woulda got jumped by 10 nikkas before you could hit them with the

"Ilahay ka baako saaxib:damn:"

Daps
Damn, London somali girls don't look half this good:francis:

Half of the London Somali female population are already out of shape and built like mothers of 2
Here in Canada, when Somalis come back from UK and Sweden, all they talk about is how beautiful the women are. And its vice versa when UKers talk. Its all about perception saaxib. Your traveling experience is different than your living there experience.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Akh, some of the somali girls round here are mandem :merchant:,

Just last week I saw a somali girl wearing a tracksuit with the pants sagging and she was wearing boxers and a hijab :why:

Yeah them somali girls in Scandinavian countries are looking right :whew: and I think they're the most miskeen out of all the Somalis in the west.

:mjpls: You should know by now that Somalis roll deep akh, you woulda got jumped by 10 nikkas before you could hit them with the

"Ilahay ka baako saaxib:damn:"

UK nikkaz don't scare me fam :mjlol:

waliba, kuwa somali. I see em in hargeisa. Most skinniest nikkaz you'd see comin out the western hemisphere. Ya'll nikkaz malnourished. :skip:

but ye..the ones from hoeland and sweden :whoo:

the gabdaha in sheffield and cah'diff too. :whew:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Here in Canada, when Somalis come back from UK and Sweden, all they talk about is how beautiful the women are. And its vice versa when UKers talk. Its all about perception saaxib. Your traveling experience is different than your living there experience.

The grass is greener on the other side:wow:

UK nikkaz don't scare me fam :mjlol:

waliba, kuwa somali. I see em in hargeisa. Most skinniest nikkaz you'd see comin out the western hemisphere. Ya'll nikkaz malnourished. :skip:

but ye..the ones from hoeland and sweden :whoo:

the gabdaha in sheffield and cah'diff too. :whew:

:dead: nikka said Hoeland

A lot of the Somalis that were in Holland eventually moved to the UK and they're fairly attractive :obama:

The only downside with somali girls is they gain weight quicker than a mufukka, that's why you gotta have more than one wife in rotation. :mjcry: