SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Original SOHH breh, didn't know you still post here. I met her before on a weekend lol.
I still post here from time to time :smile:, I remember when there were only 2 of us Toronto nikkas on here, and now I see made dudes from TO posting here.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wat6rr.jpg

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don't let this thread fool you. Many Somali women are pear shapes with some of the biggest hips in Africa.

When I lived in Minneapolis

:banderas:

A woman randomly at the park pulled up that dress in front of me, she had them leopard print leggings on under there :wow:

:noah:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Damn, London somali girls don't look half this good:francis:

Half of the London Somali female population are already out of shape and built like mothers of 2 :mjcry:

The other half of the London Somali female population are too religious to let a young Mali eat :mjcry:

fukking with a somali girl and the aftermath followed by the endless rumour, gossip and fighting is one of the worst feelings :mjcry:

May they choke on their shisha pipes:mjcry:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

Half of the London Somali female population are already out of shape and built like mothers of 2 :mjcry:

The other half of the London Somali female population are too religious to let a young Mali eat :mjcry:

fukking with a somali girl and the aftermath followed by the endless rumour, gossip and fighting is one of the worst feelings :mjcry:

Tell me about it. Last time i was at london almost got shanked from some youngin cause i was hollering at his sister in a shisha spot:dead:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.

actually fam, i think kuwa choga europe ba ka macansan.

But ye, they be givin a breh stress. :aicmon: Our own kind on that BS. :beli:

Tell me about it. Last time i was at london almost got shanked from some youngin cause i was hollering at his sister in a shisha spot:dead:

:deadrose::dead:

london nikkaz though :heh:

i would'a bodied that nikka and had his sister. :smugdraper: