The so called "GREAT" Josh Allen

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
to me, Josh Allen really plays like he doesn't give a fukk...in a way that's like, "man, fukk all this bullshyt...i don't care".

as opposed to a cocky, "i can make any throw, anywhere, anytime because i'm Brett Favre" kind of way.
:jbhmm:

BrettFavreunot is just having fun out there :mjgrin:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Don't get me wrong Josh Allen played like shyt BUT the Jets have an elite defense. Like the defense will probably keep the Jets within 3-7 almost every game.
Is there a weakness in that Jets defense?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hilarious how SNF and MNF were perfect examples of how certain QBs are the benefactors of narratives that other QBs never get. A black Daniel Jones doesn't get that contract. He becomes a journeyman and then, if he finds the perfect situation he sticks around (see: Geno Smith), if not he's out the league. Josh Allen out here turning the ball over like Jameis Winston yet no one is questioning his mental ability to "see/read the field" or wondering if changes need to be made. Am I saying Allen is trash and needs to go? No. But I got a bad feeling about where Buffalo is going with this guy. I feel good about Mahomes, obviously, in the AFC. I feel good about Burrow. I think Watson is going to shake off the rust and ball out in Cleveland. If Tua can stay healthy (LOL) I feel good about Miami. I really think this could be the year Buffalo really regresses, at which point they're gonna have to answer some tough questions.

Also funny how their coach isn't getting hit with "maybe he's not the guy to get them to the next level" accusations like certain other coaches get hit with...

Dak got killed by the media for turning the ball over. It was brought up every game.

Josh is continually a pre season MVP favorite. Neither one has gotten it done so far but only one gets criticized.

Don't get me wrong Josh Allen played like shyt BUT the Jets have an elite defense. Like the defense will probably keep the Jets within 3-7 almost every game.

Watch the turnovers again. It wasn't even the Jets defense it was bad decision making by Allen. It wasn't pressure or great coverage. It was forced throws and staring down a WR. All 4 takeaways were bone headed mistakes.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Dak got killed by the media for turning the ball over. It was brought up every game.

Josh is continually a pre season MVP favorite. Neither one has gotten it done so far but only one gets criticized.

Watch the turnovers again. It wasn't even the Jets defense it was bad decision making by Allen. It wasn't pressure or great coverage. It was forced throws and staring down a WR. All 4 takeaways were bone headed mistakes.

I disagree the Jets were getting pressure with just their front four. Yes Allen made bad throws but it was because he had to make the throw the scrambling lanes were closed up a lot of times.

marleyg

drug
Daps
Reppin
coLT$, kAkALAk
da grat Jarrett Allen

Jarrett_Allen_%2851657225262%29_%28cropped%29.jpg