The site is breaking again

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
and even though it's not "broken", can TheColi allow you to rep posters without having to rep 25 other posters, it's goofy and not every poster says things that are rep worthy to posters.

But I don't think posters should be able to spam neg posters over and over so I agree with that.

Other than that, I personally haven't experienced any problems on TheColi and I'm on a trash a$$ phone

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Yeah gotta fix this can't change avi and it's still an error when trying to post long articles.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Definitely been encountering a lot of page refreshes, inability to dap multiple people or reply to a post without refreshing the page again and other weird quirks more and more lately.
Same guess it's time to make another coli. :troll:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely been encountering a lot of page refreshes, inability to dap multiple people or reply to a post without refreshing the page again and other weird quirks more and more lately.

Consider it a microcosm of your bodies fellas. You arent getting any younger,your bodies are breaking down,you dont stand up as fast as you used to. And Ill just stop there before insulting anyones manhood. This is a sign of the times:francis:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Logged-in with Brave. Took 3 refreshes to get to main page. That didn't happen with OperaGX.

Not a web designer/IT guy so if one of you is in that field, any idea why certain browsers (Brave, Chrome, Edge, etc.) are experiencing these issues while others aren't?​

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Logged-in with Brave. Took 3 refreshes to get to main page. That didn't happen with OperaGX.

Not a web designer/IT guy so if one of you is in that field, any idea why certain browsers (Brave, Chrome, Edge, etc.) are experiencing these issues while others aren't?​
Brave, Chrome and Edge are built on Google's Chromium.

Opera is too, but I believe OperaGX was built a little different. That would be my educated guess.

As web browsers update, some handle web requests better than others.

I also guarantee Xenforo (the web software The Coli uses) is also out of date and needs to be updated on the server side.