The site is breaking again

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
You telling me it's a new owner when I'm the nikka that reached out to him to process the update last year.

Got it!!!

Lol
I'm not telling you anything. I just got back on the site and wondered why @Brooklynzson hasn't posted and why things are in disarray.
And as far as that word you are free to say what you want with your mouth or keyboard. I just think it's overused to try to sound cool on this website, and is devaluing.
Cacs aka Cracker azz Crackers is only known to Coli members but visitors visiting the site wouldn't know what it means. The entire world knows the meaning of the infamous plantation n-word.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I'm not telling you anything. I just got back on the site and wondered why @Brooklynzson hasn't posted and why things are in disarray.
And as far as that word you are free to say what you want with your mouth or keyboard. I just think it's overused to try to sound cool on this website, and is devaluing.
Cacs aka Cracker azz Crackers is only known to Coli members but visitors visiting the site wouldn't know what it means. The entire world knows the meaning of the infamous plantation n-word.

I'm 40 and not trying to be cool nikka

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Site got a slight face lift around this time last year and we haven't seen the owner since.

This site is nothing more than a monthly check to him nothing more or less.

I will not be reaching out to buddy if shyt goes left because he simply doesn't care and broke promises.

Happy Friday!!!

Appreciate the legwork you did otherwise breh. You did your best.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Why isn't Bandcamp embedded in certain posts ? As well as YouTube video?

@Brooklynzson :aicmon: hopefully you DONT removed this. Or try and "warn me". Yeah don't removed this

Fixed this site breh cause the consistent breaks is getting annoying.

Also the consistent reloading is getting annoying. Y'all gotta focus on the important things and less about someone posting leaks (which really comes from a compilation) in the booth. Make that a priority