The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Damn, the Lakers are going to be terrible if Dwight leave. They already sucked last year, but now this will be worse if Kobe comes back later than he has said, and we are stuck with a shyt coach.

Atleast you'll be in the lottery in a good draft.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
BNxnMYXCUAAqHvP.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What's crazy is, the Lakers did NOTHING, when Kobe and Shaq were about to leave. Just sit back and let the situation unfold.

Now they're begging Dwight Howard of all people to stay? But not two top-10 all time players?

That's what disgusted me so much about the beggining, they didn't beg Kobe or Shaq but they gon beg THIS nikka?! :wtf: :mindblown:

It might be time to go back to that 2006 steez I can't even take the Lakers serious anymore even with all the things there are to hate about dwight they'd choose absolute scum at head coach over him when they need a young player for the future:wtf:, the reinassance that started in 08 might have come to an end this past season brehs its time to start keepin it real. Even if Kobe is the player he was, this team, lack of a coach or competent leadership in the front office is too much to overcome. I wouldn't even be mad if he retired at this point....:lupe:

nikkaz beggin like some common bums, and I'm suppose to be excited for 2014 so they can beg some more? That coke overdose isn't coming soon enough, the shareholders need to stage a coup. :comeon:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What's crazy is, the Lakers did NOTHING, when Kobe and Shaq were about to leave. Just sit back and let the situation unfold.

Now they're begging Dwight Howard of all people to stay? But not two top-10 all time players?

It was the Head Buss(a) who kept it smooth. Jim Bust ain't shyt. :pacspit:

It's clear by the signs that he doesn't have his father's touch.

Only good thing from him was finding Bynum.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
My whole thing is really outside of Nash, D'antoni has pissed off every star that has played for him. Had numerous Laker players coming out last year stating they didn't start winning until they started completely ignoring D'antoni. Dwight sending messages through the media basically saying he don't want to resign because of D'antoni. No free agent will sign with him as coach. Why not go ahead and cut ties with him at this point.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Jim really doesnt want to give in to Phil. Thats all there is to at this point. Phil wants more than just to coach, he wants a piece of the lakers pie.

Plus Phil smug as hell, you know he would be doing some passive aggressive shyt if offered the job again.

-DMP-

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Dave Mcmenamin

Question: Are Lakers looking to make a trade into the 1st round of the draft?

DM: Jordan Hill looks to be a candidate to be traded to get a 1st round draft pick. He's not a "Mike D'Antoni" type player, and D'Antoni doesn't play him much.

I don't even know what to say..:snoop:
:pacspit: Pringles

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Jesus Christ, its like we're under the rule of some negligent, despotic dictatorship. Now we're lettin that piece of sewage trade away the few good supporting players we have for fleeting 1st round picks? How high a pick we gon get for Jordan Hill? How can we be so sure this isn't just f'ucktoni gettin rid of a player he never liked in order to further mold the team in his image.

If Mitch had any dignity he'd resign.

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
I'm slowly detaching for these nikkas...I was looking forward to the next phase of Lakers basketball, the beginning of the post-Kobe era...but like my man put it above, this feels like a dictatorship with Mitch playing the underutilized lieutenant that's the only one who is actually competent. Dark days ahead I'm afraid :damn:

And fukk Dwight. You know what we don't appreciate? Being the 8th seed and first round elimination. Sensitive ass nikka. I was iffy on bring him back as our centerpiece, but fukk it now. Get him outta here.