The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:beli: Moron Ireland said that the Lakers would take Parker over Embiid, Exum, & Wiggins out of the 4. I don't want that fat slob. :rudy:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:banderas: when hosts on ESPNLA are talking shyt(truth) about the Front Office and John Ireland just sit there quiet as fukk....

:beli: Moron Ireland said that the Lakers would take Parker over Embiid, Exum, & Wiggins out of the 4. I don't want that fat slob. :rudy:
yea funny how he's talking up the draft now when not to long ago he was saying that shyt dont matter.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO

On The Herd this morning he said HE liked Parker the most out of them, so maybe thats why he was saying that..i dunno

But i actually like Parker i think hes just got some baby fat and once he gets into the league and gets a pro workout regimen going he'll be fine

He's a stat padding fakkit.

:dwillhuh:

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
Not to be a Mr. Me Too, but I was down with the tank when faced with the possibility of not resigning Dwight. There was nothing to play for. Hell, I wanted a complete scorching of the earth, maybe even sending GAWD to the bushes.

And I'm cool with the this year's tank job. It was purely strategic considering this team and this draft class. Not down with 2 years tho, we are the fukking Lakers, we rebuild fast. We aint the damn Bucks or some shyt team like that.