Daps
I do remember. . But the only chance at getting westbrook is taking perkins

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He don't wanna come back if Pringles the coach next year.
I think a lot of the big men share that sentiment.

Which is why I don't think drafting Embiid (if it's presented to us) is a bad idea. Trade the pick of he comes out. I just don't see a point in drafting a kid and watching his talent waste becuz a coach is too stubborn to change his style of play. They need a big that can block shots and rebound and catch some alleys every now and then.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I think a lot of the big men share that sentiment.

Which is why I don't think drafting Embiid (if it's presented to us) is a bad idea. Trade the pick of he comes out. I just don't see a point in drafting a kid and watching his talent waste becuz a coach is too stubborn to change his style of play. They need a big that can block shots and rebound and catch some alleys every now and then.

Breh, if we win the tank wars then f'ucktoni needs to be chased out of town. fukk him.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can see fukk'toni coming back next year cause we ain't making that championship push next season anyways.

But if we get a player like Embiid, he needs to go cause we can't have a coach that doesn't preach defense with a guy like Embiid. He's young, he might get brainwashed. He's gone by 2015 tho :camby:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Bruh. He coming back becuz he getting that sympathy card

He has to come back until we get our future roster set up for the championship run that we ALWAYS go on. We have to make sure the roster is ready for a real coach to come in and take over. The ONLY way he doesn't come back is if Melo really wants to come to the Lakers, which I highly doubt he will.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
whats worse is that they felt good about fielding a team that slow on the perimeter with championship in mind. They needed a combo guard next to Kobe, not 38 year old PG that couldn't play for more than 32 mns and played no defense.