The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
That's why I'd like to see Mitch get his hands on as many draft picks as possible. It'd be nice if we could trade back high enough for another good to great player.

If things break right and we Trade Pau for a pick in the late teens/early 20's plus get something for Blake/Kaman we might be able to sneak into the back end of the lottery. Maybe someone like the Lavine kid would be available. That's sort of what I'm hoping for

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I really don't want to either, but I don't know what other contender is looking for a big man.

Okc should be willing to give up a first rounder for kaman. I don't know if they are smart enough to realize that though.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK bruh, the Adams kid looks like a keeper. Unless they unloaded Perk I don't know how they could fit him in

They need a scoring big though. The adam kid is still a few years away from being a legit scorer if he even develops into one. If they want to win now, I would trade for kaman if I were them.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
They need a scoring big though. The adam kid is still a few years away from being a legit scorer if he even develops into one. If they want to win now, I would trade for kaman if I were them.

Ima ask some Thunder fans see what thy think, if they got some cheap contracts maybe it can happen