The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can't move kaman or pau to a playoff team for some picks? Do something mitch goddamn..

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
No is giving up picks for any one of those dudes. Be real.

You think the heats wouldn't give a pick that's useless to them for Kaman? What about contenders that could use PGs off the bench? Blake fits the bill, he wants to win but we're trying to lose so it's a conflict of interest. I think contending teams would throw us picks if we had a firesale on some of the more serviceable players. Naturally we'll have higher prices for the players that will make up our new bench moving forward.

This is all for the tank, picks is picks. If we can we better buy picks too.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Brehs, what cha'll think about an Exum/Smart swindle at the draft? I'm sorta iffy on Smart we can't have nikkaz slummin. Embiid need to do the right thing, his throne in the GOAT franchise awaits him.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Brehs, what cha'll think about an Exum/Smart swindle at the draft? I'm sorta iffy on Smart we can't have nikkaz slummin. Embiid need to do the right thing, his throne in the GOAT franchise awaits him.

I don't see how we end up with 2 Lottery picks, if were successful in getting some picks maybe we can trade up into the 15-20 range. Unless Smart punches a fan in his next game he'll be out of reach

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don't see how we end up with 2 Lottery picks, if were successful in getting some picks maybe we can trade up into the 15-20 range. Unless Smart punches a fan in his next game he'll be out of reach

That's why I'd like to see Mitch get his hands on as many draft picks as possible. It'd be nice if we could trade back high enough for another good to great player.