The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
im sorry brehs, i cant root for my team to lose. if anything, im more realistic than most people here. kobe will be back within a month, and i bet gasol will still be here too. if the players stay healthy (HUGE IF) we aren't going to be worse than sac, utah, bucks, orlando, sixers, celts :stopitslime: we arent getting a top 3 pick, but we are still bad enough to where it should easily be top 10. im sure we are going to maximize our cap space, i dont see the point in rooting for our team to lose :yeshrug: we should still hold some pride. but thats just me, carry on brehs

(i really hope we flip gasol for some picks :sadcam:)

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im sorry brehs, i cant root for my team to lose. if anything, im more realistic than most people here. kobe will be back within a month, and i bet gasol will still be here too. if the players stay healthy (HUGE IF) we aren't going to be worse than sac, utah, bucks, orlando, sixers, celts :stopitslime: we arent getting a top 3 pick, but we are still bad enough to where it should easily be top 10. im sure we are going to maximize our cap space, i dont see the point in rooting for our team to lose :yeshrug: we should still hold some pride. but thats just me, carry on brehs

:camby: nah

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

I'm pretty much the same way. I can't find it in me to get mad just because they won. If we win we win, if we lose we lose. Getting pissed off if we win does nothing for me.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
BfwicfhIcAIi3vl.jpg:large

Pringles feeling :noah: with dem stats. :skip:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I been thinking brehs..

How about we trade Blake to Pacers for their 2nd rounder
Kaman to the Heat (They need bigs) for their 2nd rounder
Hopefully the Suns cave and give us 1 of their first rounders for Pau

This would allow us to put together a nice package of picks and maybe move up a few spots in the draft to grab another impact player like Rodney Hood or something.:manny:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I been thinking brehs..

How about we trade Blake to Pacers for their 2nd rounder
Kaman to the Heat (They need bigs) for their 2nd rounder
Hopefully the Suns cave and give us 1 of their first rounders for Pau

This would allow us to put together a nice package of picks and maybe move up a few spots in the draft to grab another impact player like Rodney Hood or something.:manny:

I'd take anything for Kaman, but I really think we could snag a 1st for Blake even if its for next year.

Then we could definitely try and package it with a pick from a Pau trade.

But overall that's pretty much what I'm hoping for, if we let all these guys come back they'll probably finish off the season playing .500 ball :snoop: