The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah Bosh would be an ok signing but not for the max. I like the combination of him and Embiid moving forward. Those are prolly smokescreens he's sending so there's a clearer picture of where the Lakers will stand in the draft. I swear I wish we had made that trade and got the Wiz pick, it would of been great to have a chance to pull off an Embiid/Exum type coup in the draft. Goddamn, won't some concerned citizen please laced jimbo's coke with cyanide? :why:
:beli: You know one way or another, Cokehead is going to try to make a splash in free agency and is going to be more worried trying to win now and more worried about Kobe's last 2 years than being more concerned about life after Kobe when he retires. So, you know he is going to fukk up the Lakers and consider trading that 1st round pick, I just have that Cokehead feeling. :shaq2: What was once a strength (rebounding & defense) is completly gone, and now we are an offensive team that sucks on offense too. As long as Pringles is coach of the Lakers, Lakers have no future at all, so if he doesn't get those walking papers at the end of the season :ufdup: :camby:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Mitch Kupchak: I guess it's unfortunate but we're going to have a really good draft pick and we'll get a good player there."
:gladbron: :dj2: :dj2: :ahh: :blessed: :blessed: The tank is that real brehs!!! Even Mitch is openly saying we are tanking!!!! :banderas: :ohlawd: Mitch reporting for No Limit Tank duties. :obama:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:beli: You know one way or another, Cokehead is going to try to make a splash in free agency and is going to be more worried trying to win now and more worried about Kobe's last 2 years than being more concerned about life after Kobe when he retires. So, you know he is going to fukk up the Lakers and consider trading that 1st round pick, I just have that Cokehead feeling. :shaq2: What was once a strength (rebounding & defense) is completly gone, and now we are an offensive team that sucks on offense too. As long as Pringles is coach of the Lakers, Lakers have no future at all, so if he doesn't get those walking papers at the end of the season :ufdup: :camby:

I really don't know how exactly, but the whole front office gotta be chased outta El Segundo. If not the whole Buss contingency. Just cut them an offer they can't refuse and tell em to bounce, they can be employees IF they actually know what they're doing like Jeanie for example. But yeah, that cokehead compromises the Buss fams position in the organization. Either he's locked in a gulag in Siberia or Dr. Soon andthe shareholders gotta buy their part of the team and bring in people that know how to do their job and aren't failed horse breeder coke head's turned president of NBA operations cokehead's. :beli:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Mitch knows what's good for him, this no limit GOAT franchise tank is not to be fukked with.
7L9c8GS.png
JuPvjFJ.png
AsIzhxf.png
HStHzDC.png

vS4bTcZ.gif

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
exum-spin-o.gif

exum-pull-up-2-o.gif

exum-dunk-o.gif

:lupe: If Embiid & Wiggins are off the board, I would take Exum over even Parker imo. :noah: Dante Sexum its gonna be.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
ku-xlarge.png

:whew: Lakers have the hardest schedule with no other tanking teams in sight. The most I can see winning is 25-26 with this current roster, no way we can win 30 games. :obama:
sHMAZiO.jpg

#Tankchak :smugbiden: