The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Kobe baseline reverses>>>>

Crazy body control. People really forgot what dude was capable of...only player to pull that dunk off consistently...that baseline 360 vs Utah...:damn:

SkyHook mix...:wow:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPcniUfKRlU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPcniUfKRlU[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
can hollins treat Dwight gasol like Zack and gasol?

I dunno, both Memphis bigs are tough in the paint and have game on the offensive end whereas its 1/2 in both categories for our bigs. Still I'd just expect Hollins to install an offense that makes sense for this roster and for Mitch to put an sos out to any young athletic wings that can possibly develop a 3 ball. Cut the bums, and add hungry young players that can learn from Kobe.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
i really hate this nikka
Dwight Howard Will Voice A Turkey In A Movie About...Turkeys
The film is called Free Birds. Owen Wilson, Amy Poehler and Colm Meaney, who will clearly voice the a$$hole Turkey, are in it. Dwight Howard will voice a character named Cold Turkey. Do you get it?

Here's the plot synopsis from IMDb:

Two turkeys from opposite sides of the tracks must put aside their differences and team up to travel back in time to change the course of history - and get turkey off the holiday menu for good.
I just...I don't know. This is very discouraging. I want to make a bunch of Dwight-Howard-is-a-turkey jokes that would really resonate with the Your Parents demographic, but I just don't have it in me after reading that. It's kind of like two guys got together and decided to write a suicide note but wound up with time-travelling turkeys instead. Then someone else came in and did a re-write. True story. Two Turkeys' Excellent Adventure got a second swing on this one.

Listen Hollywood, I've got a screenplay that is about three-quarters finished. It is not about time-travelling turkeys from opposite sides of the tracks who put aside their differences to save future generations of turkeys from the ultimate turkey nightmare scenario. Maybe the
Dwight Howard Will Voice A Turkey In A Movie About...Turkeys

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Lakers are rumored to be interested in soon-to-be free agent and former Detroit Pistons point guard, Will Bynum. Obviously the point guard position has been one that has plagued the Lakers the last few seasons, and it seems they see Bynum as a potential asset in the backcourt.

Bynum, 30, averaged 9.8 points per game and an average PER of 16.6.

Over his career, Bynum has showed to have a quick first step, and the ability to put up points in a hurry. But after this season sitting behind emerging star guard Brandon Knight, Bynum has cut down on his bad shots and turning the ball over. Bynum is that backup point guard that any team needs. He brings athleticism and a serviceable option off the bench.

Bynum would be a very good option for the Lakers to pursue, but the problem is money. The Lakers do not have enough cap space to offer a huge offer to Bynum, but they can offer him the taxpayer’s mid-level exception of about $3.2 million which would be a cheap option for help off the bench.
I was like :gladbron: thinking it was Drew, but Will Bynum? :rudy: As long as fukktoni is coach, team doesn't look to be going anywhere. :sadcam:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
We need to fire this nikka Dantoni RIGHT NOW....ask Dwight Howard if we cant get Phil, who does he want....Hire that coach.....and get on with this upcoming Summer League.

Let's bring in young Lionel and let him do his thing. If he can get Randolph and Gasol to the WCF, I'm pretty sure he can work with Howard/Gasol/Kobe/Nash:childplease:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Maaaaaaan none of this bullshyt would be going on had we just hired Brian Shaw in 2011:snoop: