The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You should be honored that GS will be remembered as the team Kobe hit 2 fts on torn achilles. :laff: @ 34 yr old bean better than anyone on your squad
Kobe is a top 5 player. I have the utmost respect for the man. I celebrated when he went down but I still respect his game. He's done though and your roster ain't fit to compete. As Nas so eloquently stated

Last edited by a moderator:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kobe is a top 5 player. I have the utmost respect for the man. I celebrated when he went down but I still respect his game. He's done though and your roster ain't fit to compete. As Nas so eloquently stated

Nas - Destroy & Rebuild - YouTube

we rebuild for championships you guys got a great young squad but enjoy perennial success in Regular season and PLayoff disappoint ala Denver nuggets

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think metta and dwight are pretty much out the door.

Cant see us keeping metta, he has a plyer option and we have to use the amnesty sometime this summer (I believe)

Dwight, I believe, wants Phil brought in some way shape or form and Antoni gone, in order for him to stay. I dont think lakers FO will budge on that.

My belief is we'll see kobe and pau retained, nash will try to play limited minutes, and we will see earl clark start.

Meek, Jamison will be let go and I think we will try to buy/trade for picks (Sign and trade Dwight)

Nash/Blake/Morris
Kobe/Goudlock/Morris
Earl/?? (Maybe an ebanks sighting?)
??/Jordan Hill
Pau/Jordan Hill/??

Add some filler from Dwight sign and trade, and the dleague, and this is probably our most realistic scenario.

I pray nash retires and Antoni leaves or is let go but it doesnt look like either will happen.

Truth is we are fukked salary cap wise but we could still round out the roster and compete, wont do us much good draft wise but :yeshrug:

-DMP-

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
we rebuild for championships you guys got a great young squad but enjoy perennial success in Regular season and PLayoff disappoint ala Denver nuggets
fukk outta here. We were the only team in the West to give San Antonio problems and we did it without our allstar and Rush who is the 2nd best shooter on the team. We're only getting better while you're only getting worse. It's obvious to everybody except Laker fans. Thanks for Jerry West again.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I'm with Nima.

Amnesty Metta
Let Dwight Walk
Ask Kobe to take the season off
Try and trade Gasol for anything

Get a good lottery pick and use that cap space to sign two of the BIG 2015 FAs: Rondo, Kevin Love, Lamarcus

Rondo
Kobe
Wiggins :scheme:
Love
C
Knowing those fakkits in the front office they would trade the pick even if its #1 .

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well if they want Kobe to sit out the entire season, why not amnesty him and sign Chris Paul and Dwight or Paul and Al Jefferson. Then re-sign Kobe in 2014.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We need to have a Coli PSA on this whole Kobe amnesty shyt cuz its annoying in its ignorance and underlying hatred. If people complain about the quality of posting why not start through educating. Clearly there are a lot of idiots on here who have no business even talking Lakers basketball but if they gon be so concerned about it then at the very least get a degree in this GOAT franchise shyt.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because you'd still be over the cap.

Freeing up $30 mil doesn't mean you get $30 mil in cap space.

Cap is 58 mill. Amnestying Kobe leaves them with 18 mill. They can sign Paul to a max. Try and get Utah to sign and trade for Al Jefferson for Gasol . It's not that hard.