Lakers
BfGxEBsCQAI4Mol.jpg:large

I want 1

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I swear to God majority of Lakers fans at LG (in general really) are idiots. Those fools are now attacking Magic, because he said Pringles is an awful coach and that Jim Buss doesn't know what he is doing. :dead:
Magic be flip flopping though last year he was kissing Mitch and Jim's ass for getting Howard and Nash.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All these Ls coming up..we gon end up with a top 5 pick. I know everyone is high on Embiid..cant blame yall but somethin about him screams injury prone. Id still pick Wiggins/Parker/Randle/Smart ...or Exum.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I'm scared brehs what if we have 1 of the worst records and end up with like the 7th or 8th pick:sadcam:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I'm scared brehs what if we have 1 of the worst records and end up with like the 7th or 8th pick:sadcam:

That stuff happens to the Wizards, Adam Silver will rig it

The Lakers can use anything with their pick. Guard, Forward, or Embiid... it doesn't matter, they just have to hit on it. LAL has done well in the lottery in the few times they have been in it.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my semi-realistic wishlist for the draft. lets just assume the Lakers will pick somewhere between 5-14. Lets assume Embiid, Wiggins, Parker are gone..

1. Dante Exum - already similar to a young Kobe. can play either guard position. Elite athleticism and potential.
2. Marcus Smart - not as high as an upside but he has that dog in him and does it all on the court. Could be a 20, 5 and 6 dude.
3. Noah Vonleh - Ideal length and size. Elite rebounder and defensive potential. Can shoot and has range. Can play 3-5, preferably a 4 though.
4. Julius Randle - His defensive ceiling isnt as high as Vonleh, but he's better right now. Has potential to be elite scorer and rebounder, 20 and 10 guy
5. James Young - Im higher on him than most , but I see elite scoring potential with him. Ideal size and defensive potential. Would love in LA. Can play SG or SF
6. Dario Saric - 6'10 point forward. Would have to pair with defensive 5. High motor. HIGHLY skilled. Reminds me of 2010 Lamar Odom.
7. Zach Lavine - insane athlete and showing flashes of being a great shooter. Combo guard. Could be a huge problem in 2-3 years.
8. Aaron Gordon - Will make us better defensively day 1. Insane athlete. Very high IQ, especially off-ball. RIch man's 'glue guy' with potential to be a fringe all star.
9. Gary Harris - Not a terribly high ceiling but solid all around. Great scorer. Plays defense the entire game. High IQ.
10. Rodney Hood - Not a glamorous guy but deadly efficient scorer. Capable defender. veteran traits. high IQ.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
But as Phoenix competes for a postseason spot, McDonough said he wouldn't part with any of the offseason assets he acquired in hopes of just reaching the playoffs this year.

"We'd make a move if we thought it helped us short and long term," McDonough said. "Say someone mid-20s and under who we think could be a Sun for multiple years, then yes. But we're not looking to trade a pick for a 35-year old guy who might get us in the playoffs."
:dead: :laff: So there goes that Okafor trade. :snoop: We are stuck with Pau forever brehs. :sadcam:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Pau should have been traded 3 years ago. Could have had Dragic/Scola/Martin and a first round pick:why: