The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
first time reading this thread in depth, a lot of you actually want to lose and get a better pick? :what:

Whatchu thought we was winning a title with this garbage squad? :laff:

Lakers are like Jesus at this point, the ressurrection happens with the ping pong balls not by running Kobe into the ground for the chance at an 8th seed 5 game sweep. :childplease:

With that said, I can't believe these shytheads won. :beli: :snoop:

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Whatchu thought we was winning a title with this garbage squad? :laff:

Lakers are like Jesus at this point, the ressurrection happens with the ping pong balls not by running Kobe into the ground for the chance at an 8th seed 5 game sweep. :childplease:

With that said, I can't believe these shytheads won. :beli: :snoop:

not winning the title, but i dont see us getting a top 3 pick either with how garbage the east is :manny:

the best bet is hopefully having love get fed up and force his way out of minny where we would be able to absorb his contract for a trade exception and hope to get other useful players to pair with kobe and swaggy p. and hopefully nash retires

i just cant root for them to lose, as hard as it has been at times to watch

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
not winning the title, but i dont see us getting a top 3 pick either with how garbage the east is :manny:

the best bet is hopefully having love get fed up and force his way out of minny where we would be able to absorb his contract for a trade exception and hope to get other useful players to pair with kobe and swaggy p. and hopefully nash retires

i just cant root for them to lose, as hard as it has been at times to watch

I do. Our schedule gets much harder from here. It's been a long time coming, the franchise needs this honestly enough of the wheeling and dealing you saw how we got fukked over the last 3 times.

Breh, Love is coming to LA whether we trade for him or not so its no point. To me we need to tank this year for a Top 3-5 level player, make small cosmetic moves to the roster and if need be buy another 1st rounder to add another talent. Then when Love expires in 2015 by then Nash is gone and Pau is gone so we sign breh outright and let Kobe go for one more run. 2017 we sign :youngsabo: and then the saga continues.

I don't trust anyone in the Front Office so I'm against trades, I want this team to do so bad the shareholders hand Jeanie a blank check and chase jim and mitch the fukk outta LA.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Westbrook love and kobe?.. by 2017? What if we go for the faster come up?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
maybe im old school, but i cant root for my team to lose
That just proves most of the laker "fans" in this thread are not fans of the team only Kobe they don't live in LA or actually watch the games

No true fans would pretend to be happy having a god awful team with no future in sight to get a lottery pick(considering they have 8 lottery picks on this team one more isn't gonna change anything)

They only cared about Kobe's stats in the first place so there life is just meaningless now

If your actually one of the few legit laker fans ignore these DC, Texas, Canadian and Ohio LA Laker "fans" :pachaha:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Westbrook love and kobe?.. by 2017? What if we go for the faster come up?
Love is the most overrated player in the NBA

Westbrook will never set foot in a lakers jersey

And by 2017 Kobe will be a stay at home dad taking care of those hideous things he calls daughters

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd: Sign Nick Young long term ASAP! :blessed: He was the only was riding high with the Lakers while the rest of the squad ain't do shyt. :pacspit:

:dead: i was tryna search the sixers regular season thread (hard to find, has like 5 posts, 95% johngoodman), and ran into this gem

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/kobe-comes-home-lakers-at-sixers-thread.69822/#post-2563383
Nick Young is such a deliberate and habitual chucker. And :snoop: at Kwame blocking D12.

:to: smh @ the best thing about the sixers season being nick young not being on this team

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I'm fukking :dead: reading these trade proposals on the Laker boards.. These retards think we can get Kidd-Gilchrist, Ben Gordon + a 1st for Pau:heh:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
D'Antoni says Ryan Kelly will start Sunday against the Raptors. Will take Hill's place.
:dead: How many points is Amir Johnson gonna score on us this time now? :snoop:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Has his first good game all year and all of a sudden he's starting. Unreal.
You can tell Pringles was just :noah: when he saw him making those shots, he finally gets his stretch four who can't shoot. :snoop: I feel sorry for Hill, he took a bit of a discount to re-sign with the Lakers too hoping to never have to deal with Pringles and than out of nowhere Pringles is coach last season. :manny: At least this well ensure we will lose more games so that's good. :beli: