The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
We are going to miss the playoffs and only have the 10th or 11th pick to show for it, because our dumbass FO isn't making moves for us to get worse. I fukking hate them.

Pieces of shyt with no plan for the future, "Well as long as we have Kobe we'll be alright":win: fukk every person employed by the Lakers at this juncture.
Probably gonna resign that fakkit Pau too and keep Nash. We're the Milwaukee Bucks of the west. Goodnight.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
bruh have you seen our schedule? losses will come our way. this was just a minor setback for a major comeback
Games like these are important. Its better to win against the top teams than it is to lose against teams that you're fighting against for the top spots.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Gonna get another Jordan hill in the draft hope you enjoy being the laughing stock of the NBA for it :russ:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
y hasnt pau been moved for adam morrison, rik smits and a first rounder yet

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
we weren't gonna lose every game :manny:

3-4 losses in a row and we'll be back where we should be.

I'll be pumped if we at least get Exum in the draft. I think we'll be blessed with a top 5 pick if we're at least 8th worst.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Where did he claim that they did?
Never did as usual these fakkits here what they want

This whole thread has turned into I'm so happy we suck so we can get a lottery pick

Yet this team has 8 lottery picks on it already proving this tank shyt is meaningless and no rookie could save this defense by it self

not to mention the rapist has destroyed there cap space :pachaha: