The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mitch needs to start making moves. I don't why he is taking this long for. We are going to start winning games once Pau, Blake, Farmar etc. come back. We aren't going to be elite or even good, but we will play at .350 ish level and that's good enough for us not to even get a top 10 pick.

Trade Pau to the Bobcats or the Suns and Trade Blake to the Pacers.

Mitch making moves? :laff:

I hope he's not dumb enough to think we can sneak into the playoffs. I don't think Kobe coming back anytime soon tho just based off his comments about the all star game. Dude knows if he comes back before the game, he's gonna have to play and he doesn't want to play. I don't really care if Farmar and Blake come back, they're trash :manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Cavs got this game in the bag brehs..............yes:ohlawd:

. That means we can be 1 loss closer to a top 5 pick:blessed:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Mitch needs to start making moves. I don't why he is taking this long for. We are going to start winning games once Pau, Blake, Farmar etc. come back. We aren't going to be elite or even good, but we will play at .350 ish level and that's good enough for us to not even get a top 10 pick.

Trade Pau to the Bobcats or the Suns and Trade Blake to the Pacers.

Yo, i've been looking for a Blake to Indy trade.Helps us tank and may push the Pacers over the top. Get it done Mitch

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Yo, i've been looking for a Blake to Indy trade.Helps us tank and may push the Pacers over the top. Get it done Mitch
zeri.png

+ Pacers first.

I should be a GM:wow:

Last edited: