What if the coach gets fired

what if the rapist comes back and plays even decent

What if in three years we might make the playoffs again

0382_s7tr.gif

i love this fukking thread
What if?

We are getting a top 5 pick (FACT)
Love is coming (FACT)
We will make the playoffs next year (FACT)
Gawd will come back playing at a all star level (FACT)
Pringles won't be the coach after next season (FACT)

The GOAT franchise is gonna be contending in the near future while your fakkit ass team is gonna lose Lebron and Bosh and be stuck in mediocrity with a :flabbynsick: D-Wade and a 40 year old Ray Allen:heh:

:umad:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What if?

We are getting a top 5 pick (FACT)
Love is coming (FACT)
We will make the playoffs next year (FACT)
Gawd will come back playing at a all star level (FACT)
Pringles won't be the coach after next season (FACT)

:umad:

The GOAT franchise is gonna be contending in the near future while your fakkit ass team is gonna lose Lebron and Bosh and be stuck in mediocrity with a :flabbynsick: D-Wade and a 40 year old Ray Allen:heh:
don't worry i'll save this post for you so you never forget :lolbron:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
my work is done here don't worry i'll be living in this thread for the rest of the season :pachaha:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
our fanbase:bryan::bryan::bryan: you have never step foot in the staples center stop with that "we" and "our" fanbase shyt its silly

:bryan:lol at you thinking you have the authority to speak on anything. cacman's being delusional knows no bounds.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
our fanbase:bryan::bryan::bryan: you have never step foot in the staples center stop with that "we" and "our" fanbase shyt its silly

btw nice job ducking the question about asking your fellow heat stain where they are from. This dude actually tried to talk about fanbase shyt. :heh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
btw nice job ducking the question about asking your fellow heat stain where they are from. This dude actually tried to talk about fanbase shyt. :heh:

I've already exposed the fact that those Heat stans aren't from Miami and posted the states those people are from as well:manny:

Plus he claims people ain't been to staples center, but when I posted my pics at the staples center, he shut his retarded mouth:russ:

I don't have time for that loser......the NFL playoffs are on. I'll up that thread showing where miami fans are from a little later